Microsoft Publisher - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Microsoft Publisher

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Microsoft Publisher

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:25 am

...anyone know of any free programs that let you view/edit Microsoft Publisher files?
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:48 am

This might help.

I thought open office could do it but I guess not

anyways try this

http://www.microsoft.com/office/previou ... lumn16.asp
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:48 pm

acsguitar wrote:This might help.

I thought open office could do it but I guess not

anyways try this

http://www.microsoft.com/office/previou ... lumn16.asp


ok thanks...i'll give it a try at home...but i noticed XP in the URL and i'm still running 98 at home, so i may be out of luck.

i have Publisher at work though, so i can use it here as a last resort
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:54 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:This might help.

I thought open office could do it but I guess not

anyways try this

http://www.microsoft.com/office/previou ... lumn16.asp


ok thanks...i'll give it a try at home...but i noticed XP in the URL and i'm still running 98 at home, so i may be out of luck.

i have Publisher at work though, so i can use it here as a last resort


98 have fun...office is relatively the same but I assume you have office 97 then
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:02 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:This might help.

I thought open office could do it but I guess not

anyways try this

http://www.microsoft.com/office/previou ... lumn16.asp


ok thanks...i'll give it a try at home...but i noticed XP in the URL and i'm still running 98 at home, so i may be out of luck.

i have Publisher at work though, so i can use it here as a last resort


98 have fun...office is relatively the same but I assume you have office 97 then


for some reason i think it's Office 2000 but it still runs on the 98 platform...either way, wont be using Publisher more than this one time

i'm just holding out for Vista and i'll buy a new PC then

i have a bootleg copy of 2000, but i'm afraid i'll mess something up when i upgrade so i've just left it alone
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 1:37 hours
(and 90 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact