Galt wrote:In addition to Utley, Weeks, and Uggla,
* Figgins will go ahead of Kendrick.
* Lugo will go ahead of Kendrick (as he'll qualify at 2B after getting traded to LA)
* Hall will go ahead of Kendrick if he qualifies at 2B (which he should with Weeks out).
* Freddie Sanchez, Cantu, and Iguchi should go ahead of Kendrick.
* Cano and Giles may go ahead of him (though they shouldn't) because of their names
* Barfield and Kinsler may go ahead of him depending on how they finish up the year.
Kendrick will likely be in the 6-10 range of 2B next year.
I disagree with a lot of this... He'll go ahead of Iguchi, Cano, Barfield, Kinsler, and Hall... The guy is 23, and will do better than all these guys I just named... He's in the top 5 2B in the league.