In addition to Utley, Weeks, and Uggla,
* Figgins will go ahead of Kendrick.
* Lugo will go ahead of Kendrick (as he'll qualify at 2B after getting traded to LA)
* Hall will go ahead of Kendrick if he qualifies at 2B (which he should with Weeks out).
* Freddie Sanchez, Cantu, and Iguchi should go ahead of Kendrick.
* Cano and Giles may go ahead of him (though they shouldn't) because of their names
* Barfield and Kinsler may go ahead of him depending on how they finish up the year.
Kendrick will likely be in the 6-10 range of 2B next year.
Figgins wont be Yahoo Eligible at 2b. Trust me I have Figgins in a keeper league, and I am sure of that.
Out of the rest of the people that you put out there only Lugo has a legitimate chance of being better. Hall is a one year wonder, and his position as a keeper will not be 2b with Weeks in the fold. The only keeper 2b better than Kendrick is Utley. So why trade the 2nd best keeper at a difficult position to find for an above average 1b?
I wouldnt do that deal...sorry. The key to winning is finding talent at difficult positions. There is no more difficult position to find talent than 2b. You will regret losing Kendrick, I guarantee it.