BRAD BLEEPING LIDGE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

BRAD BLEEPING LIDGE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

BRAD BLEEPING LIDGE!

Postby salty_tapioca_balls » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:10 pm

In my NL only league this week, I made sure I had 3 closers active to gain ground in saves. Dempster (yanked last night), Benitez (sixth blown save tonight) and Lidge. Lidge comes in with a three run lead and proceeds to give up a single, hits Freel, and then throws a wild pitch. Needless to say, he got yanked! And in order to make room for Lidge this week, I sat Peavy down. (His first win since I traded for him 2 months ago, and a HR, double, and 4 RBIS) And I reserved John Maine. After tonight, I'm ready for fantasy football!
salty_tapioca_balls
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:40 pm

this would fit perfect in the cheering/venting section ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:56 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 554)

Return to Baseball Leftovers