INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 VOTING LINK (ON PAGE 1) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 VOTING LINK (ON PAGE 1)

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby RyanK » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:48 am

sorry bout that guys.. i think private messageing might be down tight now.. possibly? i sent two othermessages adn they dont appear either...

sooo.. Dem if you got my sig let meknow please
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dem warriors » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:55 am

CrashOverrid3 wrote:please.. for the love of god.. follow rules

and enforce them or this is not a contest lol

for such a large scale tourney, i have to let it slide for a few rounds (late entries i mean) because if i dont its not a contest because a lot of the mathcup are default victories and thats no fun. But I will do my best to get the voting going before 10AM tomorrow (pacific time)

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:09 am

dem warriors wrote:
CrashOverrid3 wrote:please.. for the love of god.. follow rules

and enforce them or this is not a contest lol

for such a large scale tourney, i have to let it slide for a few rounds (late entries i mean) because if i dont its not a contest because a lot of the mathcup are default victories and thats no fun. But I will do my best to get the voting going before 10AM tomorrow (pacific time)

I agree. At least until the Round of 8, if a sig is in before you post them for voting, let it slide. Nobody is cut-throat here, and if you don't specifically say it, nobody will be the wiser. There's a lot of high tension in this tournament, and it's sort of funny.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 354)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:15 am

yeah as long as they're in before you post them i dont have a problem with it either.... but it doesnt take THAT long to make a sig..you're giving people MORE than enough time to make them, so they should be in ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Leber » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:39 am

Maybe once you get someone sig you could send them a confirmation so they know for sure that you recieved it. So no one can say that they thought they turned it in and it would ease peoples mind wondering if you got their sig or not.
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:24 am

Leber wrote:Maybe once you get someone sig you could send them a confirmation so they know for sure that you recieved it. So no one can say that they thought they turned it in and it would ease peoples mind wondering if you got their sig or not.

That's a lot of work for dem warriors, but I guess starting with each round it becomes twice as easy.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 am

bigh0rt wrote:Nobody is cut-throat here, and if you don't specifically say it, nobody will be the wiser. There's a lot of high tension in this tournament, and it's sort of funny.

That's 'cause the_ROC isn't in this one. }:-) :-b
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:59 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Nobody is cut-throat here, and if you don't specifically say it, nobody will be the wiser. There's a lot of high tension in this tournament, and it's sort of funny.

That's 'cause the_ROC isn't in this one. }:-) :-b

Low-blow! :-D :-b

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby RyanK » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:08 pm

im getting owned... thought mine was decent too.. guess thats what happens when i try a new style
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:54 pm

RyanK wrote:im getting owned... thought mine was decent too.. guess thats what happens when i try a new style

I tried something out of the ordinary, and it seemed to be working... but now it looks like I'm going to win on a technicality :-/
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 354)

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off