INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 VOTING LINK (ON PAGE 1) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 VOTING LINK (ON PAGE 1)

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:44 am

dem warriors wrote:I was thinking that I would separate all the H2H matchups among te cafes. For instance, all tha basketball sigs will be in the basketball cafe and so on. Also, I will create threads in every cafe that links ppl to the voting in the other cafes. Sounds OK? :-? ;-D

Works for me. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 388)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MMoNeY24 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:27 pm

I'd make seperate threads for each sport with the all the same-sport matchups in the same post, and people can just say A or B for each matchup. Not sure if that's what you planned on doing anyway, but a seperate thread for each matchup would be too much I think.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:56 pm

I'm against putting the sig for whatever sport in that cafe. No one's gonna go to the Hockey or Basketball ones. I'd prefer just all the B ones here and A on Football like the prelim tourney went.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:56 pm

What i plan on doing is putting the 4 baseball matchups in one thread in the baseball cafe, the 4 football mathcups in one thread in the football cafe and so on... Then have a thread for each sport i each cafe, linking them to the actual voting thread for the cafe. So if you in the football cafe, there will be threads that link you to the other cafe so that you can vote for thos mathcups ;-D

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:58 pm

Maybe teddys idea is better. Its just I am hesitant because if ppl go to it and see that they have to vote 8 times on one thread, they may be discouraged to vote at all. That was my only caution toward doing that. Which way do you think is better?

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:00 pm

dem warriors wrote:Maybe teddys idea is better. Its just I am hesitant because if ppl go to it and see that they have to vote 8 times on one thread, they may be discouraged to vote at all. That was my only caution toward doing that. Which way do you think is better?

I definately think each matchup should be it's own thread. It's just easier for someone to go to a thread and see 2. Then pick 1. Then we can just have one announcement with a link to all the threads.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:04 pm

so you want me to make 8 threads on the baseball cafe, 8 threads on the football cafe, and then an announcement in all 4 cafes that has 16 links (1 to each thread) :-o :-? ?

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:10 pm

dem warriors wrote:so you want me to make 8 threads on the baseball cafe, 8 threads on the football cafe, and then an announcement in all 4 cafes that has 16 links (1 to each thread) :-o :-? ?

I'd be willing to help if that's not do-able, but yeah. :-o
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:13 pm

I think I can do it, but i am also wondering if the mods will be ok with us having 8 threads for voting... Do you think thats all right with them?

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:20 pm

dem warriors wrote:I think I can do it, but i am also wondering if the mods will be ok with us having 8 threads for voting... Do you think thats all right with them?

There's practically 8 stickies on top of every forum, I don't think it should be a problem. ;-7 :-b
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off