Fasano to the Yanks - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Fasano to the Yanks

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fasano to the Yanks

Postby giants! » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:36 pm

For A Baller Hector Made

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/m ... p&c_id=nyy

This is gonna make acsguitar very happy
Last edited by giants! on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
giants!
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2982
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:38 pm

2B Hector Made


:~( :-t
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby giants! » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:39 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:2B Hector Made


:~( :-t


he is hitting .286 as a 21 year old in class A. Not much of a loss
Image
giants!
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2982
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fasano to the Yanks

Postby mikhayl » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:40 pm

giants! wrote:For A Baller Hector Made



This is gonna make acsguitar very happy


Not if he's gotta clean up his appearance.
Let's go O's. Let's go Mets.
mikhayl
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 839
Joined: 9 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:43 pm

giants! wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:2B Hector Made


:~( :-t


he is hitting .286 as a 21 year old in class A. Not much of a loss


the :~( :-t was for losing fasano...i dont care about the friggin yankees, are you crazy?!?! }:-) :-P :-P :-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby TheYanks04 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:44 pm

What is the point? Really Fasano or Stinnett...like this makes a difference? Stinnett was doing OK for a backup C. Fasano is not much better if at all. Kind of weird unless Stinnett was a problem in the clubhouse.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fasano to the Yanks

Postby Old_Style » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:45 pm

mikhayl wrote:
giants! wrote:For A Baller Hector Made



This is gonna make acsguitar very happy


Not if he's gotta clean up his appearance.


he'll look naked without the fu-manchu :-/ :~(
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Postby WhiteHot » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:49 pm

giants! wrote:he is hitting .286 as a 21 year old in class A. Not much of a loss


Not much of a gain. Fasano was the #3 catcher on a team with terrible catchers.
WhiteHot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1622
Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Argentina

Postby giants! » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:53 pm

WhiteHot wrote:
giants! wrote:he is hitting .286 as a 21 year old in class A. Not much of a loss


Not much of a gain. Fasano was the #3 catcher on a team with terrible catchers.


I didnt say it was much of a gain.
Image
giants!
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2982
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:06 pm

There goes the Stache boooooo!!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Apr. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(1:05 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Seattle at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Atlanta at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(1:35 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(1:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(3:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(4:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact