Upcoming Minors Draft Help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Upcoming Minors Draft Help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Upcoming Minors Draft Help

Postby chinst » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:42 pm

My keeper league will be replenishing our farm systems in a week or so. I have two spots open in my minors system and, with a good deal of the top prospects already taken, I'm cobbling together a list of replacements for my system -- though I'm not too up on minor league baseball and could use some assistance from some of the great minds in the here Cafe's minors section.

So far I've got my eye on Homer Bailey and Troy Tulowitzki, but I'll probably get picks 8 and 17. I'll admit I don't know much about guys like Carlos Gonzalez, Cameron Maybin, Evan Longoria, Jay Bruce, and many others, so I could use some help on who else to fall back on.

As I said, most of the top picks are already in farm systems, here's a list of guys in the minors who are unavailable:
Gordon, Saltalamacchia, Pence, Marte, Guzman, Wood, Bowyer, Stewart, J. Upton, D. Young, Milledge, Carrillo, LaRoche, Barton, Butler, Petit, Pie, Mathis.

Also, if he were to sign with a team for 2007, Daisuke Matsuzaka would be considered a rookie, therefore I would be able to select him in next week's draft -- I understand he isn't in the minors, but if anybody here could give me some idea of where he would rank in relation to some of the available kids in the minors, I would appreciate the assistance.
chinst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Minor League & College Baseball