Auction draft-4x4 keeper with 2 round Minor leag draft (2007 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Auction draft-4x4 keeper with 2 round Minor leag draft (2007

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Auction draft-4x4 keeper with 2 round Minor leag draft (2007

Postby Hinz57 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:26 pm

Ive played in 2 rotisserie league one NL and One AL only in the format of subject line for 12 years and its a big part of my life. At the seasons end we may have openings in our AL only league. Looking for die hard basbeall fans that enjoy everything baseball. This means strategies, minor leaguers and their value to the league, and being active. There are several owner from its inception and the others have been those we have found on the internet

This is an auction draft so each year 12 of us get to together and draft our teams, we communicate via IM, email and phone. The draft current is held in Westchester county New york, with owners coming from surrounding state(ct, RI, NJ, NYC,). I currently travel the further from RI. The entry fee is currently $210 per team with $200 going to the pot This is a "TRUE rotissierie baseball league based on the Glenn Waggoner book, "Official Rotisserie Rule Book" found in book stores.

It is early For the 2007 season but im laying the ground work now.

If anyone is interested I can be contacted via AIM (hinz57er), email mailto:shinz_57@yahoo.com and phone to those who are serious.

This is not a plug but rather a informative website that shows the type of Fantasy players I and my brother are. My brother runs a professional Fantasy blog (http://www.faketeams.com) to show our passion for baseball.

steve
Hinz57er AIM
shinz_57@yahoo.com
www.faketeams.com
Steve.
Hinz57
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds