THE HULK IS BACK! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

THE HULK IS BACK!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:10 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:When are you going to meet the Divas, huh? ;-)

Speaking of Divas, in the new Diva search, I can't believe they voted off Maryse. I had her moving forward quite a way and possibly even winning it. Guess the "fans" couldn't get past her not really having learned English all that well yet.

I would not mind meeting Erica (the teacher) at all. O:-)

I tend to believe that this year's Diva lot is the best in a while. That Erica, wow. :-°

Yeah, they did ok with this one. Not a fan of a couple of the girls, but you know Erica is the teacher that got fired for posing for the US Bikini Team right? :-) We've got a thread around here somewhere about her and the story. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:When are you going to meet the Divas, huh? ;-)

Speaking of Divas, in the new Diva search, I can't believe they voted off Maryse. I had her moving forward quite a way and possibly even winning it. Guess the "fans" couldn't get past her not really having learned English all that well yet.

I would not mind meeting Erica (the teacher) at all. O:-)

I tend to believe that this year's Diva lot is the best in a while. That Erica, wow. :-°

Yeah, they did ok with this one. Not a fan of a couple of the girls, but you know Erica is the teacher that got fired for posing for the US Bikini Team right? :-) We've got a thread around here somewhere about her and the story. :-)

Yeah, I had seen that thread before. There are some nice pics of Erica on that one. I think I heard from you that she was a replacement from a diva contestant that dropped out. To be honest, I don't follow the Diva Search segments religiously and so I have a short-term memory when it comes to that.

Agreed about the contestant pool. For the most part, they're spot-on visually, but it's always personality that has to stand out in order for a diva to gain meaningful airtime and to be involved in good storylines. A lot of the divas in today's WWE don't stand out in that respect except Melina, Mickie James, and Sharmell.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby Madison » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:49 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:Yeah, I had seen that thread before. There are some nice pics of Erica on that one. I think I heard from you that she was a replacement from a diva contestant that dropped out. To be honest, I don't follow the Diva Search segments religiously and so I have a short-term memory when it comes to that.

Agreed about the contestant pool. For the most part, they're spot-on visually, but it's always personality that has to stand out in order for a diva to gain meaningful airtime and to be involved in good storylines. A lot of the divas in today's WWE don't stand out in that respect except Melina, Mickie James, and Sharmell.

Yup, Erica replaced Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott when she decided to drop out.

Sharmell? :-P :-P :-P I like Melina even though there are backstage problems with her, and I can live with Mickie James, but I flat cannot stand Sharmell and wish they would take her off television. :-P
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:05 pm

Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Yeah, I had seen that thread before. There are some nice pics of Erica on that one. I think I heard from you that she was a replacement from a diva contestant that dropped out. To be honest, I don't follow the Diva Search segments religiously and so I have a short-term memory when it comes to that.

Yup, Erica replaced Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott when she decided to drop out.

Sharmell? :-P :-P :-P I like Melina even though there are backstage problems with her, and I can live with Mickie James, but I flat cannot stand Sharmell and wish they would take her off television. :-P

Agreed about Sharmell, but she has been more annoying than entertaining as a heel valet ever since Book won KOTR. She makes me want William Regal to cry "All hail King Booker" for Book's entrance. She's not much to look at either. :-P

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby perlick29 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:32 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Madison wrote:

Agreed about Sharmell, but she has been more annoying than entertaining as a heel valet ever since Book won KOTR. She makes me want William Regal to cry "All hail King Booker" for Book's entrance. She's not much to look at either. :-P

Being Booker T's real life wife probably helps her cause for being on-air.

By the way, people I've met so far this week:

AND FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANT:

DIVA MARIA!!!

And she was doing a show called SEX U so she's was dressed up in a promiscuous outfit that words can't describe. 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o :-°
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:36 pm

perlick29 wrote:AND FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANT:

DIVA MARIA!!!

And she was doing a show called SEX U so she's was dressed up in a promiscuous outfit that words can't describe. 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o :-°

What a lucky guy! 8-o I've got a couple of divas I think are hotter than her, but I wouldn't mind spending an evening with her, if you know what I mean. O:-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:41 pm

Ex-King Mabel and the Big Valbowski, meh.

Maria. Niiiice...Maria does a sex talk show? Interesting. 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o She dates C.M. Punk, right?

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:43 pm

Madison wrote:
perlick29 wrote:AND FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANT:

DIVA MARIA!!!

What a lucky guy! 8-o I've got a couple of divas I think are hotter than her, but I wouldn't mind spending an evening with her, if you know what I mean. O:-)

Indeed. ;-D

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pm

someone PM me when Roddy Piper comes back
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby perlick29 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:32 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Ex-King Mabel and the Big Valbowski, meh.

Maria. Niiiice...Maria does a sex talk show? Interesting. 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o She dates C.M. Punk, right?

She dates CM Punk. But what Punky doesn't know wont get me in a straight-edged fist fight.

CM Punk does seem to be a favorite aound the WWE. People seem to be very excited that he's in the company. I thought his debut was pretty good in what was by far ECW's best show of the new brand.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk