Fantasy League thoughts - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Fantasy League thoughts

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fantasy League thoughts

Postby Mreater71 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:32 pm

What r ur thoughts about managers that don't pay attention to their teams? In the one league that i'm in, there r two managers that auto drafted their team. One hasn't checked his team since April having two players on the DL for the past few weeks in his starting lineup, the other checked his team twice so far throughout the season. And this is a paid league!
Mreater71
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stevekahuda » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:39 pm

Be happy and take their money. You can't have a redistribution draft, because that screws the people who are currently winning. Just don't give them the call next year
stevekahuda
College Coach
College Coach

Postby woodson_28 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:11 pm

i have that same problem in my leage. There are 10 teams, and 6 make playoffs. Well, the three teams seeded #8,9 and 10 right now haven't checked their teams since early June. Here's the funny thing. the team in 9th place right now, I'll call Team A, has played the same lineup and pitchers all summer, w/out change. Yet! the manager of Team A still seems to be doing trades with Team B (which is a team in 5th place currently). It's so stupid! The owner of Team B has clearly taken over Team A and is doing trades in his favor. We try to veto them, but with 10 people playing and 3 people not paying attention and 1 person doing the trading. It's hard to get the other 6 guys to veto the trade in time.
woodson_28
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Joe LaCock » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:53 am

That's tough. In football, we fine guys for starting players on byes or out. But with dailey updates it is harder to keep track plus who wants to keep track? If you played weekly lineups, it would be a lot easier to fine people and keep track of it. Random thoughts. Joe
Joe LaCock
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Injuries & Player Updates