OFFICIAL INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT PRELIMINARY POOL ROUND - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

OFFICIAL INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT PRELIMINARY POOL ROUND

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:32 pm

wasnt the whole point of seeding supposed to be seeding each CAFE. if we we're going against other sports sigs, why did we all need to make the same player?? :-?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DevilDriver » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:05 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:wasnt the whole point of seeding supposed to be seeding each CAFE. if we we're going against other sports sigs, why did we all need to make the same player?? :-?

Yeah this makes the most sense imo, but I think it got messed up when each cafe had a different number of reps.
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby The_Met_Threat » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:22 pm

dem warriors wrote:Im gonna try to get the voting started ;-D Not all sigs are in so i guess they will have to be the bottom seeds. I think I am going to put Pool B in the baseball cafe and Pool A in the football cafe ;-D

Why not just have both pool voting in both forums.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby DevilDriver » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:31 pm

Is Pool A posted yet? Can't find it in Football Cafe...
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby dem warriors » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:34 pm

Im a bout to do the other pool. i just had an appointment. sorry

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:44 pm

this contest seems like its going down hill already...the organization is slipping terribly...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dem warriors » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:02 pm

WHY IS IT DOWNHILL? OKAY... SO to me it felt less fun if each cafe had their own part of the bracket and they would face eachother since thats how all cafe tourneys are. If it was that way, it would be like each cafe voting for their best artist and those 4 would be in a tornament. IN THIS ONE SINCE cafes are distributed in the same pools, you are able to face other cafes mots likely through all the rounds. IF youd like to take over and do this all again be my guest. Ive tried my hardest to work with everyones ideas and try to make this thing fun. BUt if you want to scrutinize everything just cuz its not how you wanted it, then you can take it over. This is my idea, and i am trying to organize it the best way possible. Im doing the best i can with what Ive got. Hopefully it will meet ur liking after the brackets are set and te seeds are done. :-o ;-D SORRY IF I WAS HARSH, BUT ITS FRUSTRATING.

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby The_Met_Threat » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:05 pm

dem warriors wrote:WHY IS IT DOWNHILL? OKAY... SO to me it felt less fun if each cafe had their own part of the bracket and they would face eachother since thats how all cafe tourneys are. If it was that way, it would be like each cafe voting for their best artist and those 4 would be in a tornament. IN THIS ONE SINCE cafes are distributed in the same pools, you are able to face other cafes mots likely through all the rounds. IF youd like to take over and do this all again be my guest. Ive tried my hardest to work with everyones ideas and try to make this thing fun. BUt if you want to scrutinize everything just cuz its not how you wanted it, then you can take it over. This is my idea, and i am trying to organize it the best way possible. Im doing the best i can with what Ive got. Hopefully it will meet ur liking after the brackets are set and te seeds are done. :-o ;-D SORRY IF I WAS HARSH, BUT ITS FRUSTRATING.

I think its fine. But maybe we gotta decide stuff earlier and put it out where everyone can see, cuz i am a bit lost when it comes to the rules of this challenge and the bracket.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby dem warriors » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:16 pm

Yeah once prelim is done and the seeds are determined i will have a detailed thread with rules and the bracket. This prelim thing is mainly to help ME make the bracket. Its just the fairest way to make the bracket. WHEN the real tourney commences, it will be all good. ;-D

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off