Request: Verlander-Bonderman Sig - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Request: Verlander-Bonderman Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Request: Verlander-Bonderman Sig

Postby rmande09 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:11 am

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a sig. I'd like it to be of two players, Justin Verlander and Jeremy Bonderman, and the main text to be "Young Guns." Everything else is up to the designer. I really like dem warriors and baseball....'s styles, but anyone feel free to do it. Thanks a lot!
rmande09
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:35 am

hey, since you seem pretty desperate, you can check out this sig i made for just verlander...im not too big on multi-player sigs either, so feel free to rock this one if you want...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby rmande09 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:02 am

Snakes Gould wrote:hey, since you seem pretty desperate, you can check out this sig i made for just verlander...im not too big on multi-player sigs either, so feel free to rock this one if you want...

I don't think I'm desperate, I just like baseball's work a lot. I really dig the Verlander sig, but I'm looking for the two player sig for my fantasy league. I have Verlander and Bonderman for the next three years, hence the sig.

I don't care who does it. I realize two-player sigs are tough, so if you're worried how it'll turn out, take a stab - a sig is better than no sig.

Thanks.
rmande09
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:55 pm

rmande09 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:hey, since you seem pretty desperate, you can check out this sig i made for just verlander...im not too big on multi-player sigs either, so feel free to rock this one if you want...

I don't think I'm desperate, I just like baseball's work a lot. I really dig the Verlander sig, but I'm looking for the two player sig for my fantasy league. I have Verlander and Bonderman for the next three years, hence the sig.

I don't care who does it. I realize two-player sigs are tough, so if you're worried how it'll turn out, take a stab - a sig is better than no sig.

Thanks.

its not the "toughness". they're quite simple, sometimes easier to do because the background isnt shown as much. its just i dont really enjoy doing them..... i realize you like baseball's work but like he's said, he doesnt really have time for it, and its been a few days and no one has taken your request ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby rmande09 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:52 pm

It's fine. I understand baseball is busy, it's no biggie. Like I said, I'm not really desperate, nor am I a huge Verlander fan. I just wanted him and Bonderman because they're on my fantasy team.
rmande09
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests