Jon Lester Sig - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Jon Lester Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Jon Lester Sig

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:19 am

found a nice pic of lester and just had to do a sig for him...C&C always welcome, and some suggestions never hurt either! ;-D

With all the fixes and the suggestions. (Thanks AGAIN)
Last edited by Snakes Gould on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BxBombers951 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:58 am

looks nice, but his elbow is missing. might effect his fastball
BxBombers951
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:44 am

I'd change the inner glow on the text to white.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:46 am

teddy ballgame wrote:I'd change the inner glow on the text to white.

Yep, and slide him to the right so the massive chunk missing from his elbow isn't showing.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 360)

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:20 pm

you know the elbow was the first thing i noticed and i recut it and it still ended up looking like that. i went back to the pic and for some reason thats the just the way it looks. i tried to cut a piece of his forearm and sorta skin graph it in but it didnt end up looking right...
thanks for the comments, but overall good/bad/terrible/awesome?? dont let the elbow subtract from what i thought was a pretty good sig :-o

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby chargersfan36 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:46 pm

Just use the stamp tool. Fifth tool down on the left in the toolbox. Zoom in, alt + select the area that you are copying (in this case a similar color of his arm), then release alt and brush over the area that's cut off.

As for the sig, it looks pretty good. You really need to change the color of the outer glow on the text and add a pic effect/some lighting to the pic. Then this is a pretty awesome sig.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:35 pm

chargersfan36 wrote:Image

Just use the stamp tool. Fifth tool down on the left in the toolbox. Zoom in, alt + select the area that you are copying (in this case a similar color of his arm), then release alt and brush over the area that's cut off.

As for the sig, it looks pretty good. You really need to change the color of the outer glow on the text and add a pic effect/some lighting to the pic. Then this is a pretty awesome sig.

100% agree.. nice fix on his elbow too
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:52 pm

chargersfan36 wrote:Image

i have soft light on lester btw....but THANK YOU for the stamp idea, didnt even think about that..

as for the glow, i never use the default yellow for glow but i thought it gave it an old artistic look, but i guess no1 else liked it..thats ok though, im gonna switch this up with the suggestions and hopefully it comes out better...thanks everyone for your comments.

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Double Play Ball » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:55 am

very nicely done ;-D
Double Play Ball
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:44 am

ALL FIXED:

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests