Free MLB Team Sigs!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:28 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
gfantasy wrote:I love this so much I had to add it to my blog! blog.gfantasy.com

Snakes Gould wrote:wow very nice gesture from a great poster!

????? my quote?

Is he not allowed to quote you or something? ;-7

no he can do whatever he wants, i was just wondering why my words were that quote worthy....i dont understand how this pertains to you at all, but thanks for chipping in...

Sorry, I wasn't aware if you're not addressed you are not allowed to post...oh wait...

not that at all..its just that in your race to get as many posts as possible, you're just always adding your 2 cents (hence all the "arguements" you get yourself in. i guess this 1000 isnt any better than the last...

Actually, I'm not really racing. I could care less about that, it was a joke. The whole point of a forum is to add your 2 cents, btw. And actually, this group of 1,000 posts have been fine, not that it pertains to you, but thanks for chipping in on it.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby go_jays_go » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:21 pm

Alright guys, let's take it easy. Everything is cool, we just need to calm down. :-b
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mugrila » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:32 pm

He didn't quote your words, he used your old Myers sig. And GJG, nobody asked you, stay out of this. ;-7 :-D
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby go_jays_go » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:31 pm

Mugrila wrote:He didn't quote your words, he used your old Myers sig. And GJG, nobody asked you, stay out of this. ;-7 :-D

You didn't. Tell me you didn't.

Thats it, let's go right here right now Mugrila. :-D ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mugrila » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:50 pm

go_jays_go wrote:
Mugrila wrote:He didn't quote your words, he used your old Myers sig. And GJG, nobody asked you, stay out of this. ;-7 :-D

You didn't. Tell me you didn't.

Thats it, let's go right here right now Mugrila. :-D ;-D

:-b :-b
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:42 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that makes much more sense....i KNEW you werent talking about my words. lol..all makes sense now.

thanks for the update mugrila :*)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:39 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
gfantasy wrote:I love this so much I had to add it to my blog! blog.gfantasy.com

????? my quote?

no he can do whatever he wants, i was just wondering why my words were that quote worthy....i dont understand how this pertains to you at all, but thanks for chipping in...

Sorry, I wasn't aware if you're not addressed you are not allowed to post...oh wait...

not that at all..its just that in your race to get as many posts as possible, you're just always adding your 2 cents (hence all the "arguements" you get yourself in. i guess this 1000 isnt any better than the last...

Actually, I'm not really racing. I could care less about that, it was a joke. The whole point of a forum is to add your 2 cents, btw. And actually, this group of 1,000 posts have been fine, not that it pertains to you, but thanks for chipping in on it.

Actually, the correct phrase is you couldn't care less. Because if you could care less, how much less? Under that presumption, you could care 100%. Now, if you couldn't care less, well; you get the idea. ;-) :-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 347)

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:49 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

????? my quote?

Actually, the correct phrase is you couldn't care less. Because if you could care less, how much less? Under that presumption, you could care 100%. Now, if you couldn't care less, well; you get the idea. ;-) :-D

I know the phrase, thanks. It's a pet peeve of mine when people say it the way I did. ;-D The whole thing of putting it the other way has a certain irony to it though.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mugrila » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:56 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that makes much more sense....i KNEW you werent talking about my words. lol..all makes sense now.

thanks for the update mugrila :*)

Now kids, thats what happens when you don't read the whole thread. Run along and play with your friends. O:-)
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby DzNutz88 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:43 am

Very nice work on the Jays sig as well as the rest of them.
DzNutz88
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests