Free MLB Team Sigs! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Free MLB Team Sigs!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby 1337_Dude » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:20 am

Very nice. It's a great idea, the fact the sigs are nice just makes it all the better.
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:26 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
gfantasy wrote:I love this so much I had to add it to my blog! blog.gfantasy.com

Snakes Gould wrote:wow very nice gesture from a great poster!



????? my quote?

Is he not allowed to quote you or something? ;-7
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby gfantasy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 pm

why not?
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Web Supporter
Posts: 1447
Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC/Phila

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:24 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
gfantasy wrote:I love this so much I had to add it to my blog! blog.gfantasy.com

Snakes Gould wrote:wow very nice gesture from a great poster!



????? my quote?

Is he not allowed to quote you or something? ;-7


no he can do whatever he wants, i was just wondering why my words were that quote worthy....i dont understand how this pertains to you at all, but thanks for chipping in...
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby gfantasy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:35 pm

I LOVED the picture. 'Wife Beater'
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Web Supporter
Posts: 1447
Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC/Phila

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:50 pm

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that makes much more sense....i KNEW you werent talking about my words. lol..all makes sense now.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby go_jays_go » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:20 am

Once again, I'm glad you like the idea guys. Feel free to use any of them! ;-D
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:55 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
gfantasy wrote:I love this so much I had to add it to my blog! blog.gfantasy.com

Snakes Gould wrote:wow very nice gesture from a great poster!



????? my quote?

Is he not allowed to quote you or something? ;-7


no he can do whatever he wants, i was just wondering why my words were that quote worthy....i dont understand how this pertains to you at all, but thanks for chipping in...

Sorry, I wasn't aware if you're not addressed you are not allowed to post...oh wait...
Last edited by teddy ballgame on Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Porehussla12 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:19 am

I think if the Mets one was Blue and Orange it would look great.


Just a suggestion.
Porehussla12
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 36
Joined: 9 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: New York

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:32 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
gfantasy wrote:I love this so much I had to add it to my blog! blog.gfantasy.com

Snakes Gould wrote:wow very nice gesture from a great poster!



????? my quote?

Is he not allowed to quote you or something? ;-7


no he can do whatever he wants, i was just wondering why my words were that quote worthy....i dont understand how this pertains to you at all, but thanks for chipping in...

Sorry, I wasn't aware if you're not addressed you are not allowed to post...oh wait...


not that at all..its just that in your race to get as many posts as possible, you're just always adding your 2 cents (hence all the "arguements" you get yourself in. i guess this 1000 isnt any better than the last...
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact