INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT SIGNUP - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

INTERCAFE TOURNAMENT SIGNUP

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:06 pm

smoovethug wrote:Have any resolution if we do end up with an odd number of contestants? Will the #1 seed in a random bracket just get a bye or something? :-?

If there is a tournament to get into the contest to start, I don't see how we would have an odd number. It doesn't matter if an odd number sign up, we just say 6 or 8 that get through to the actua contest.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby smoovethug » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:18 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
smoovethug wrote:Have any resolution if we do end up with an odd number of contestants? Will the #1 seed in a random bracket just get a bye or something? :-?

If there is a tournament to get into the contest to start, I don't see how we would have an odd number. It doesn't matter if an odd number sign up, we just say 6 or 8 that get through to the actua contest.

Yeah you're right. But if hockey only has 3 entrants then they would only have 1 matchup in their bracket? :-P

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby dem warriors » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:06 pm

The way I am going to do this, since not each cafe will have 8, and since its we may barely get 32 competitors, I will try my best to distribute the number of competitors from each cafe evenly between the sides of the bracket, essentially, half the number from each cafe will go to each side. Then we can have the prelim round for each bracket side to make the rankings and then place them in the OFFICIAL bracket. AND THE TOURNEY WILL GO FROM THERE. SOUND GOOD. RIGHT NOE WE JUST NEED 5 more ppl. hopefully one more from hockey at least ;-D

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:12 pm

I'm gonna be going away, but I'll download CS2 to the laptop I'm taking. hopefully it will run it, and I'll be able to stay in this. :-[
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:53 am

SOO WE HAVE 32 NOW. Do you think i should continue and see if hockey can get 8, or should i just divide each cafe in about half and have th ranking prelim round according to that. If you think I should stop it now, ill start dividing the contestants into 2 Pools, and ill make sure to try my best to make the talent in each pool even ;-D SO SHOULD I GET THIS GOING? OR CONTINUE TO GET PPL? ALSO IM sorry but i had to join the basketball side :,-( I just thought that it would be nice if the 3 makor cafes had the same number of contestants. ALSO, the basketball cafe was the first cafe i signed up for. If they didnt need 1 more to make it even, I would probably go baseball, but NOW, i think i spend just as much time at the basketball side as the baseball side. So considering the circumstances, Im sorry but i have to go basketball :~(

SO FAR...

BASEBALL SIDE
1. RedWoodTree824
2. smoovethug
3. CrashOverrid3
4. bigh0rt
5. chargersfan36
6. The_Met_Threat
7. teddy ballgame
8. go_jays_go
9. Snakes Gould

BASKETBALL SIDE
1. Child_of_God_08
2. PrOuD_KnIcK_FaN
3. Joe Mauer
4. so0perspam
5. bojanglesmn
6. Rodigee
7. leal72
8. AmAr3 i$ dA fU7Ur3
9. dem warriors

FOOTBALL SIDE
1. TheFranchise
2. thatonepoorkid
3. WickedSmaat
4. Leber
5. SkinSFan22
6. giantdogs92
7. jamimarq
8. eagles21
9. krazyjoe8

HOCKEY SIDE
1. CHOOCHOO
2. RyanK
3. Catamo
4. Devil Driver
5. ensaminal
TOTAL 32

I THINK WE SHOULD AIM FOR 32 ;-D

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 pm

Just get a bracket up and going. I need to make my first sig otherwise I may be screwed in this whole thing. ;-D Once again, appreciate all the work you're doing warriors.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:30 pm

one quick question for you guys, since the baseball side always reponds so quickly. When i do the voting, how should that work. Should i have the vote at each cafe, or just one, if so which one? or just split it up among the cafes? LIKE say pool A votes in baseball, and Pool B votes in football? and when we get H2H matchups, place each matchup in a diffe cafe?

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:32 pm

dem warriors wrote:one quick question for you guys, since the baseball side always reponds so quickly. When i do the voting, how should that work. Should i have the vote at each cafe, or just one, if so which one? or just split it up among the cafes? LIKE say pool A votes in baseball, and Pool B votes in football? and when we get H2H matchups, place each matchup in a diffe cafe?

That's a good question. Hmm... :-o
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby MMoNeY24 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:27 pm

If there's room for more, I'd go in for anyone.
Last edited by MMoNeY24 on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dem warriors » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:33 pm

ummm right now i dont want to make things confusing with ppl signing in after the deadline. BUT if you really want to join you can take the place of one of the hockey ppl if you asked them, cuz one or maybe two of them are planning on using paint to make a sig. You can go to the hockey cafe and ask if you can take there place ;-D

dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests