I know these questions might get old to help out with, but - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I know these questions might get old to help out with, but

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:04 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
smoovethug wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Let me tell you a little story about some girls in my class.

I took astronomy in college. yes its a phony class but the chicks in my lab were hot and it was like a 30:1 ratio.

Anyways I had 4 decent looking chicks in my lab group. Girl A was super super hot but kinda stuck up. I wanted her bad. Girl B was kinda fat but in a trampy way that woulda been acceptable. Girl C was hot in a trampy way. and Girl D was a natural looking, but good looking girl, just not really my type.

Well girl A decided one night to lay down on my bed all hot like so I tried to make out with her and I was denied after a few seconds.

Booo

I was bummed but then I remembered about the other chicks.

Well one morning I woke up and a haze with Girl D naked in my bed. I think I gave it to her good. Giggity giggity.

Well Girl D went on to date my best friend for a few years, still dating actually, but its cool cause I can tell him a did his girlfriend which is awesome.

Now I slept at the fat girl's house one night but didn't do anything. But knowing that she wanted to made me feel awesome as well.

Girl C I coulda taken advantage of but didnt'. So then i realized I did have a soul and that made me feel good as well.

The point of the story is. You should try to do her cause maybee it will lead to you doing other chicks as well. ;-D

Yet more proof that ACS is the man. ;-D I have to remember to take an astronomy class sometime.

Also very good advice from Dan, get it while the gettings good!

HAHAHA oh boy...you guys crack me up...if you live over an hour away i suggest not "going out" with the girl..too much of a commitment for a young man like yourself. hook up with her as much as you can, but keep your options open. when i said "get to know" i mean hook up with her dude ;-7 you and both know you dont care what she has to say anyway :-D

Haha, great story, ACS. Why can't all my relationships with the opposite sex be that funny and less dramatic? :-b

As for advice, well, look, you're only in high school once. I agree with the others. Just hook up, but don't delve into commitment so quickly.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)
Home Cafe: Baseball

alright

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:43 pm

Alright, based on what everyone's told me, I am probably going to teach her tennis, when we can find a time for both of us.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: alright

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:02 pm

DbacksAllTheWay wrote: I am probably going to teach her tennis,

Hmm...never heard that one before
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Spiegs1106 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:14 pm

Go play tennis with this girl. Dont worry about anything and just have a fun time. See how that goes and homefully you will have had a hint she likes you.

About the Boss's boss's daughter, thats iffy. Thats not my area haha
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Spiegs1106 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:18 pm

Dude, I just read that your 16, Your boss would not fire you because of this. That is just immature and he's probably cool with it.

The whole car situation is hard though. It would be like a work relationship. You ever hang out before or after work?

Teach her tennis and keep asking her to do things. If she refuses then she doesn't like you. If she keeps doing it with'just you' your in and make the move. Good luck

I have enough troubles of my own
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:44 am

I have some advice for you. A good way to take it to the "next step" while teaching her to play tennis is to go over to the snack bar/restaraunt and just buy her lunch. Don't even ask if you can get her lunch, just go up and order your food and tell the guy at the register and whatever she wantz and turn and look at her as you say this.

If she is very persistent other than the obligatory "oh you don't have to pay for me" on paying for her own food then back off a little (it's not over if this is the case, but don't push it for this day) or if she accepts it then you're in.

If she does turn your offer down and still hangs out with you to learn tennis then after a couple days be like, "hey can I buy you that lunch today or maybe dinner and a movie this weekend". If she still lets you teach her tennis after offering to buy her lunch a couple days prior I would think she is into you still, so don't be afraid to ask the 2nd time. Girls at that age wouldn't let you continue to teach them tennis if they weren't interested in you and you made a semi-move like offering to buy a meal.

P.S. I'll be back in Phoenix on the 15th of August. I'll drive you to this broads house if you need me to. ;-D
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Re: I know these questions might get old to help out with, but

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 am

haha dang i wrote this a long time agao, and i never followed through with anything
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby bigken117 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
DbacksAllTheWay wrote:haha dang i wrote this a long time agao, and i never followed through with anything

not that i really care but what ended up happening?

DbacksAllTheWay wrote: i never followed through with anything

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:31 pm

DbacksAllTheWay wrote:haha dang i wrote this a long time agao, and i never followed through with anything

Why? Something wrong with your follow through? ;-7

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk