I know these questions might get old to help out with, but - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I know these questions might get old to help out with, but

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: yeah

Postby DevilDriver » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:14 am

DbacksAllTheWay wrote:I mean when I type her things she never responds back to me on AIM

Is her away message on? That's weird...
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:54 am

Let me tell you a little story about some girls in my class.

I took astronomy in college. yes its a phony class but the chicks in my lab were hot and it was like a 30:1 ratio.

Anyways I had 4 decent looking chicks in my lab group. Girl A was super super hot but kinda stuck up. I wanted her bad. Girl B was kinda fat but in a trampy way that woulda been acceptable. Girl C was hot in a trampy way. and Girl D was a natural looking, but good looking girl, just not really my type.

Well girl A decided one night to lay down on my bed all hot like so I tried to make out with her and I was denied after a few seconds.

Booo

I was bummed but then I remembered about the other chicks.

Well one morning I woke up and a haze with Girl D naked in my bed. I think I gave it to her good. Giggity giggity.

Well Girl D went on to date my best friend for a few years, still dating actually, but its cool cause I can tell him a did his girlfriend which is awesome.

Now I slept at the fat girl's house one night but didn't do anything. But knowing that she wanted to made me feel awesome as well.

Girl C I coulda taken advantage of but didnt'. So then i realized I did have a soul and that made me feel good as well.

The point of the story is. You should try to do her cause maybee it will lead to you doing other chicks as well. ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:59 am

acsguitar wrote:Let me tell you a little story about some girls in my class.

I took astronomy in college. yes its a phony class but the chicks in my lab were hot and it was like a 30:1 ratio.

Anyways I had 4 decent looking chicks in my lab group. Girl A was super super hot but kinda stuck up. I wanted her bad. Girl B was kinda fat but in a trampy way that woulda been acceptable. Girl C was hot in a trampy way. and Girl D was a natural looking, but good looking girl, just not really my type.

Well girl A decided one night to lay down on my bed all hot like so I tried to make out with her and I was denied after a few seconds.

Booo

Well one morning I woke up and a haze with Girl D naked in my bed. I think I gave it to her good. Giggity giggity.

Well Girl D went on to date my best friend for a few years, still dating actually, but its cool cause I can tell him a did his girlfriend which is awesome.

Now I slept at the fat girl's house one night but didn't do anything. But knowing that she wanted to made me feel awesome as well.

Girl C I coulda taken advantage of but didnt'. So then i realized I did have a soul and that made me feel good as well.

The point of the story is. You should try to do her cause maybee it will lead to you doing other chicks as well. ;-D

you kill me sometimes ACS, you really do. i'm picturing some chubby skank with a nose ring, big hoots and one of those middrif bearings shirts she should be wearing with a pair of low rise jeans that exposes her muffin top even more, yet for some reason you want to give it to the tramp.

also, i propose we make a "Girl Problems" sticky FAQ in General Talk and just post all the random questions with the inevitable answer of "yes, give it to her or you'll regret it someday"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:16 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:

Booo

you kill me sometimes ACS, you really do. i'm picturing some chubby skank with a nose ring, big hoots and one of those middrif bearings shirts she should be wearing with a pair of low rise jeans that exposes her muffin top even more, yet for some reason you want to give it to the tramp.

also, i propose we make a "Girl Problems" sticky FAQ in General Talk and just post all the random questions with the inevitable answer of "yes, give it to her or you'll regret it someday"

I'd say I regret not doing more chicks then doing. Its sad really. Oh well.
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

b

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:09 pm

Bump, I could use a little more advice. From what I'm getting so far, I should try and go out with her or just hookup?
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: b

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:12 pm

DbacksAllTheWay wrote:Bump, I could use a little more advice. From what I'm getting so far, I should try and go out with her or just hookup?

You should taste the goods a little more before comitting. never go out with a girl unless you absolutley have to . Especially in high school
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Re: b

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:29 pm

acsguitar wrote:
DbacksAllTheWay wrote:Bump, I could use a little more advice. From what I'm getting so far, I should try and go out with her or just hookup?

You should taste the goods a little more before comitting. never go out with a girl unless you absolutley have to . Especially in high school

see, you get nothing but solid advice from ACS.

to answer your question yes, either one, whichever gets you some play. if you have to "go out with her" for a while, go for it.

that would be my advice to all high school kids:
Try to get as much trim as you can
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:17 pm

Booo

Yet more proof that ACS is the man. ;-D I have to remember to take an astronomy class sometime.

Also very good advice from Dan, get it while the gettings good!

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:16 am

smoovethug wrote:

Booo

Yet more proof that ACS is the man. ;-D I have to remember to take an astronomy class sometime.

HAHAHA oh boy...you guys crack me up...if you live over an hour away i suggest not "going out" with the girl..too much of a commitment for a young man like yourself. hook up with her as much as you can, but keep your options open. when i said "get to know" i mean hook up with her dude ;-7 you and both know you dont care what she has to say anyway :-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:01 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
smoovethug wrote:

Booo

HAHAHA oh boy...you guys crack me up...if you live over an hour away i suggest not "going out" with the girl..too much of a commitment for a young man like yourself. hook up with her as much as you can, but keep your options open. when i said "get to know" i mean hook up with her dude ;-7 you and both know you dont care what she has to say anyway :-D

wooooo an hour away.. Yea thats too much work. :-t You should post pictures so we can judge
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk