I know these questions might get old to help out with, but - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I know these questions might get old to help out with, but

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I know these questions might get old to help out with, but

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:56 am

I really need some advice right now. Ok, so i really like this girl, and I talk to her alot at work whenever she is there. I have sent a few hints her way that I do by saying things like what do you look for in a guy and stuff like that, I then asked her if i fit the description and she said definitely. She also says she loves talking to me and its her favorite thing about the job. From the looks of this you probably I could have her easily, but I am just not sure. She may just want to be friends, I haven't given much else clues or anything about liking her besides one. What should I do? There is one whole think that kinda scares me though, here's the thing I really love my job and want to keep it for a long time, and this girl is the boss's boss's daughter, does that mean she automatically becomes untouchable? If we end up do going out and then we get into a fight or something, it may cost me my job. I told her that I played tennis, and she said she wanted to learn, so I said I could teach her some time and she said she wants me to, should I take her up on this offer? I am not sure if Ishe is really interested in me or just playing me and just wants to be friends. What do you think I should do in this situation? Thanks for the help everyone.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:08 am

for starters, how old are you and this girl and what type of job do you have? do you guys have to work together at work(like actually together, not just side-by-side, etc..

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

i am

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:11 am

I am 16, and it is a ballboy job, its side-by-side and kinda together.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:26 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i just typed out a very long post of my advice for you, but i clicked a smiley and it took over and deleted my post!!! (anyone else have these problems?!!?!?!?!?!?!?) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-/ }:-) :-[ :~(

all in all, i said be up front with the girl. tell her you think shes cute etc and say that you'd like to do something with her outside of work. talk and get to know each other and see if the sparks fly
the positive of her saying yes to you seems like it would far outweigh the negative in this situation... ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby smoovethug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:30 am

I wouldn't say she's untouchable, but that all depends on your relationship with your boss and his boss. I'd take her up on the tennis offer though, what's the worst that can happen? Also if you're the best part of her day at work, I'd pretty much say you're in! ;-D Go for it, just remember to be smooove (like a wallaby shoe)...yet thug (gotta have that nice mix)!

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

well

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:44 am

As for the guy that said to get to know her, we both know each other pretty well now, when I mean talk I am talking about like 3 hours straight. Only me and her, I am not sure if sparks have flown, but hopefully I am in. Also, she lives like an hour away from me and neither of us can drive.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

also

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:45 am

Also, it seems like she never will talk to me on AIM, i don't know why.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Postby hybrid » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:58 am

Unless she was laughing her ass when she said you were the type of guy she would like (or just kidding around), I'd say she likes you. Ask her out and have some fun, unless your an ass to her you shouldn't have anything to worry about with your job.

Not sure what you exactly mean by she won't talk to you on AIM. Maybe you could be a bit more specific by how she doesn't.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

yeah

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:09 am

I am pretty sure she was being serious, I mean when I type her things she never responds back to me on AIM. But I will probably give her a call this week and then go play some tennis and take it from there. But I would gladly accept some more advice. I am always nice to her, and I don't think I could get mean, especially with a job, I would try extra hard not to be.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Postby hybrid » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:11 am

Have you ever brought it up before about the whole AIM thing? It could just be a simple misunderstanding.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Next

Return to General Talk