A's and Angels rivalry - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

A's and Angels rivalry

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

A's and Angels rivalry

Postby A's » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:48 am

This rivalry really makes baseball fun to watch, I love that angel fans are so cocky because the angels took 3 out of 4 before the allstar game. I cant wait to see what happens next, but I do gotta say Oakland needs to make drastic changes. Even though we just took 3 out of 4 from boston. A major change needs to be done for Oakland to be dominant. I love you Zito but after the season you will not be worth 75 million for 5 year's, thats what the yankees will offer to you so take it. so after saying that we need to trade zito for a good bat, preferrably afonso but i know the A's dont like how soriano plays, which is more strikeouts than walks.

Bottomline the A's need to get their together, Ken Macha should get help before the deadline with offense(hopefully). Are lineup looks good though
Kotsay,Swisher,Chavez,Thomas,Bradley,Kendall, Payton, Ellis

The angels look good but they did play the devil rays come on guys the devil rays.
A's
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Old_Style » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:05 am

i wouldn't put too much stock in that current lineup..batting average is killing that team.
if the a's decide to trade zito i wouldn't be surprised if he got a couple highend prospects...it's not bean's philosophy to trade high paid (or potentially high payed)players for another one.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers