Stuart Scott: Worst Broadcaster Ever - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Stuart Scott: Worst Broadcaster Ever

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby emb0lus » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:14 pm

chadlincoln wrote:His eye wasn't always that bad...

yeah, what happened to it, did he get Bell's palsy or something?
emb0lus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

i

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:08 am

I was personally at that NBA draft, but it seemed more like those people were doing it out of liking him, rather than hating him, but maybe I just didn't sense sarcasm. I like Stu Scott and Stephen A. Smith, Stephen A. because his shares his opinion and gives the blunt truth, although I think he should only do basketball. Stu Scott, may be fake but he is definitely better than people like Linda Cohn IMO.
DbacksAllTheWay
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:25 am

im gonna say that cee-lo is lying about saying not you and trying to come at him like that...no way anyone has the balls or lack of respect to do that right to someone's face....there is a sports talk show host here in philly named brian startare. he was on dream job for awhile and this topic of stuart scott being terrible came on the radio. while startare pretty much agreed with the callers, he did say that scott was a very good guy and gave him nothing but advice... so i doubt you would just come out and say that to the guy ;-7

that is unless you're a real big jerk and get your kicks off of that type of thing... :-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby CeeLoGreen » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:35 am

Snakes Gould wrote:im gonna say that cee-lo is lying about saying not you and trying to come at him like that...no way anyone has the balls or lack of respect to do that right to someone's face....there is a sports talk show host here in philly named brian startare. he was on dream job for awhile and this topic of stuart scott being terrible came on the radio. while startare pretty much agreed with the callers, he did say that scott was a very good guy and gave him nothing but advice... so i doubt you would just come out and say that to the guy ;-7

that is unless you're a real big jerk and get your kicks off of that type of thing... :-D

1) I was drinking heavily, so my balls were just fine at the time. But thanks for asking.

2) I said it half jokingly and he laughed it off. Salisbury laughed right along with me and the others that were there.

P.S. I may be alot of things, but a liar is not one of them. Keep your acusations to yourself.
Basically I'm complicated.
I have a hard time taking the easy way
I wouldn't call it schizophrenia
But Ill be at least two people today

If that's OK

And I can go on, and on, and on...

But who cares?
CeeLoGreen
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:58 am

haha i didnt mean to ruffle your feathers... so i apologize... i guess i didnt mean "lying" but more exaggerating, insteadof half joking, were you more along the lines of fully joking but underneath you really just hate him????

again, didnt mean to say you were "lying"....

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Old_Style » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:22 am

i've got two words for you.....

Dick Vitale
he may not be the worst, but he sure as hell is the most annoying
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk