For Teddy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

For Teddy

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

For Teddy

Postby madaslives911 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:02 am

hi Teddy,

here are four designs for your fantasy league sig. ;-)
i know you have very high standards for sigs so i hope that at least 1 of these sigs will be okay with you.

madaslives911
Football Scribe
Football Scribe

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddyballgamemvp » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:39 am

Those are terrific. Thank you very much.
Chris Iannetta was born on Krypton and transported to Earth as an infant and saves the universe when he's not getting on base every plate appearance.
teddyballgamemvp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddyballgamemvp » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:07 pm

Can you update my sig to have Verlander in place of Granderson, please? You don't have to offer me options on the background like you did before. The one I chose last time is perfect. Thanks!
Chris Iannetta was born on Krypton and transported to Earth as an infant and saves the universe when he's not getting on base every plate appearance.
teddyballgamemvp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby teddyballgamemvp » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:23 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:wow 4 days and you already want a big alteration... :-[

Only because I pulled off a trade for Verlander. That's a special case, right? I feel really bad about it. I love my sig. It's perfect except that it doesn't have my 3rd ace. And Verlander is light years better than Granderson. This sig is like my team's Mt. Rushmore. How can Granderson be on Mt. Rushmore over Verlander?
teddyballgamemvp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby teddyballgamemvp » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:40 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:haha points taken, but you should have never had granderson on a sig anyway :-t ;-)

In my defense, he was the next best option as far as young players on my keeper team. You should feel sorry for me!
teddyballgamemvp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:47 pm

At least this guy came to the same thread and asked the original artist to update it. ;-D

Last time this happened to me, the guy just made a new thread and threw the sig I kept doing over for him out the window. :-[
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddyballgamemvp » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:36 am

teddy ballgame wrote:At least this guy came to the same thread and asked the original artist to update it. ;-D

Last time this happened to me, the guy just made a new thread and threw the sig I kept doing over for him out the window. :-[

I can't even imagine asking someone else to do my sig. madaslives911 did a perfect job on it. Perfect. I didn't ask for a single change in it. He gave me 4 options and I chose it and that was that. He's amazing. This is just a revision of the player on the far right. Everything else will stay the same. I'm certain that I would have ended up with a sig I liked less had I chosen a new artist.
teddyballgamemvp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests