Coors gets himself a Dui - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Coors gets himself a Dui

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:58 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
blankman wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
In 1994, Coors Brewing Co. had a fatality related to an employee's drunken driving.


"For years, I've advocated the responsible use of our company's products. That's still my message, and our company's message. I am sorry that I didn't follow it myself."


'Do as I say, not as I do' hasn't worked well for Mr. Coors.


With a beer company, only one fatality in the last 12 years is actually impressive in my opinion. I really don't think this is something to jump on the guy for, especially by digging up something 12 years ago.


It was more of a joke, but not to suggest that drinking and driving is funny. ;-)


Actually drinking and driving is pretty funny when you are playing grand tourismo ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:02 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
blankman wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
In 1994, Coors Brewing Co. had a fatality related to an employee's drunken driving.


"For years, I've advocated the responsible use of our company's products. That's still my message, and our company's message. I am sorry that I didn't follow it myself."


'Do as I say, not as I do' hasn't worked well for Mr. Coors.


With a beer company, only one fatality in the last 12 years is actually impressive in my opinion. I really don't think this is something to jump on the guy for, especially by digging up something 12 years ago.


It was more of a joke, but not to suggest that drinking and driving is funny. ;-)


Actually drinking and driving is pretty funny when you are playing grand tourismo ;-D


I used to work the drivethru at Fazoli's very drunk and very high. I doubt I ever got anything right those nights. !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:04 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
blankman wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
In 1994, Coors Brewing Co. had a fatality related to an employee's drunken driving.


"For years, I've advocated the responsible use of our company's products. That's still my message, and our company's message. I am sorry that I didn't follow it myself."


'Do as I say, not as I do' hasn't worked well for Mr. Coors.


With a beer company, only one fatality in the last 12 years is actually impressive in my opinion. I really don't think this is something to jump on the guy for, especially by digging up something 12 years ago.


It was more of a joke, but not to suggest that drinking and driving is funny. ;-)


Actually drinking and driving is pretty funny when you are playing grand tourismo ;-D


I used to work the drivethru at Fazoli's very drunk and very high. I doubt I ever got anything right those nights. !+)


Mmmm fazoli's ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:15 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
blankman wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
In 1994, Coors Brewing Co. had a fatality related to an employee's drunken driving.


"For years, I've advocated the responsible use of our company's products. That's still my message, and our company's message. I am sorry that I didn't follow it myself."


'Do as I say, not as I do' hasn't worked well for Mr. Coors.


With a beer company, only one fatality in the last 12 years is actually impressive in my opinion. I really don't think this is something to jump on the guy for, especially by digging up something 12 years ago.


It was more of a joke, but not to suggest that drinking and driving is funny. ;-)


Actually drinking and driving is pretty funny when you are playing grand tourismo ;-D


I used to work the drivethru at Fazoli's very drunk and very high. I doubt I ever got anything right those nights. !+)


Mmmm fazoli's ;-D


I can't eat that stuff anymore. We used to pour Jack Daniels into the lemon ice machine. Good stuff. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:10 pm

blankman wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
In 1994, Coors Brewing Co. had a fatality related to an employee's drunken driving.


"For years, I've advocated the responsible use of our company's products. That's still my message, and our company's message. I am sorry that I didn't follow it myself."


'Do as I say, not as I do' hasn't worked well for Mr. Coors.


With a beer company, only one fatality in the last 12 years is actually impressive in my opinion. I really don't think this is something to jump on the guy for, especially by digging up something 12 years ago.


Nothing was dug up. This is a recent story.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Sep. 17
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
San Francisco at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
Toronto at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Miami at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact