Look at my squad. I NEED SOME TRADE IDEAS. WHIR!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Look at my squad. I NEED SOME TRADE IDEAS. WHIR!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby NitroHonda » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:45 am

That's a big team. The biggest I've seen. Then again. I'm only in three leagues. two 16 man and one 20 man. I wouldn't know what to do with all those key players. Since you're in first, I'd stand pat. I think that Cantu is a great player and is on the verge of exploding. Hang on to him. 2b isn't the weakest position that I see you having. I'd work on your outfield a little bit.
NitroHonda Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MikeYoung4President » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:52 am

The only places I see for improvement are Bedard, Cantu, and Francour, but since you are in first place, you know what they say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it
MikeYoung4President
College Coach
College Coach

Postby MikeYoung4President » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:57 am

Edit: I just checked Bedard's season stats. I didn't follow him last year or this, but it seems like he's having a really solid season. So scratch what I just said about him...
MikeYoung4President
College Coach
College Coach

Postby ragged25 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:30 pm

I would have to say your SP needs a little help, other than Carp and Capuano, you have a few overachievers on your team, eg. Bedard, Mussina, Arroyo, Rogers. Weaver had it going for a while but he's a rookie and if i'm not mistaken, he's placed on the DL. So an option for you is to sell high on some of those guys to fill the needs of your OF or even your RP. If I was in your position, I will not become complacent, you are in a great position being in first, so take advantage of it and start looking for desperate owners that are willing to trade a struggling Peavy for Arroyo/Bedard. Never pass a chance to improve you team simply because you're in first.

Help me out if you can?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 18#1792518
ragged25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby had80 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:25 pm

thanks for the response. i thought i'd chime in on your team... this is a huge league so i'm sure that there a lot of good teams out there. i think your squad is solid... pitching might be needing a little help though... especially the relievers. I think guardado might be a good pickup if he's available. also, you might a need a little help in the OF and i'm also not sold on cantu @ 2b either. any other viable options in free agency? that being said... if it works, no need to fix it....
had80
T-Ball Trainer

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team