.:ALL-STAR BREAK CONTEST:. The vote!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

.:ALL-STAR BREAK CONTEST:. The vote!!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby RyanK » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:01 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:hey mook! no need to reveal the artist's names! no one is supposed to know them. i know it can be kinda obvious, but still...

Yeah...I know who did most of them by the photobucket accounts and stuff...but it's supposed to be anonymous. :-o

But why would you want to go through the trouble of looking at 20 different links?
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:05 pm

RyanK wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:hey mook! no need to reveal the artist's names! no one is supposed to know them. i know it can be kinda obvious, but still...

Yeah...I know who did most of them by the photobucket accounts and stuff...but it's supposed to be anonymous. :-o

But why would you want to go through the trouble of looking at 20 different links?

I was just curious as to who did what...why does it matter? I didn't vote and wasn't planning on it so what's wrong with me taking a look? It's not really troublesome to do it either...right click, view image and it says. Took me about 2 minutes to go through them.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:13 pm

because the owners are supposed to be revealed after the contest is over...at the very least if you want to look yourself thats fine, but i believe someone revealed one of the authors in the thread ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:18 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:because the owners are supposed to be revealed after the contest is over...at the very least if you want to look yourself thats fine, but i believe someone revealed one of the authors in the thread ;-7

Right, which I said shouldn't be done. I know who did most of them but I didn't post any. It's all Mookie's fault I tell you! O:-)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:24 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:because the owners are supposed to be revealed after the contest is over...at the very least if you want to look yourself thats fine, but i believe someone revealed one of the authors in the thread ;-7

I didn't know the owners would be revealed afterwards. Shame on you guys for peeking though!

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:38 am

Doesn't really matter.. a name wouldn't influence me to vote for one over another.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:08 am

maybe not you, but others ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eftda » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:32 am

1- 1
2- 8
3-
4- 9
5-
6- 4
7- 7
8- 4
9-
10- 2
11-
12- 1
13- 1
14- 2
15- 5
16- 9
17- 2
18-
19- 2
20- 1

very nice everyone B-)
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mugrila » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:33 am

1- 1
2- 8
3-
4- 9
5-
6- 4
7- 7
8- 4
9-
10- 2
11-
12- 1
13- 1
14- 2
15- 5
16- 10
17- 2
18-
19- 2
20- 1

Very sweet sigs guys. ;-D
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Nuclear29 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:51 pm

Wow!

Great job you guys.

My vote is for #14, Ichiro.

Really great job on all.
You go there once, you'll be there twice.
Nuclear29
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests