1. Billinsley-closest to the majors(in the majors already). his AAA stats weren't eye popping but Las Vegas is a big hitters park. I think he can fix his control problem. But the thought that the Dodgers screwed up Edwin Jackson scares me a little.
2. Phil Hughes-second best SP prospect(behind Pelfrey) in the minors now, is still only in AA but I believe he's only 19 or 20 and is dominating AA right now. With pitcher I'd rather go with performers at higher level than go with potential at lower level because so much can go wrong. But I really can't see anything wrong with Hughes.
3. Homer Bailey-same as Hughes, ace stuff, HS draftee. But the same concern too, still in AA. And who's the last good SP that the Reds developed?
4. Garza-I've read that he doesn't have as good stuff as Hughes and Bailey. But the stats says otherwise. The only concern is that the Twins has so many SP prospect that if he stumble in the future his prospect status will fall really quickly among their SP prospects.
5. Chuck James-there were question about his longevity before the season started and some say that he's better suited for the pen. Doing just fine this year but not ace type.
I really don't know much about Gorzelanny or Gallardo
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.