Coppermine's bored... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Coppermine's bored...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Coppermine's bored...

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:15 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I remember one time I was playing street hockey with my dad, and I asked him to stop playing so hard because he was beating me every time. He started letting me score and it wasn't fun at all. Never asked him to do that again, and like ORS said, it made me try harder and want to beat him even more.

I do let him beat me sometimes, but I'm pretty good at acting like I'm trying really hard which forces him to try really hard.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DK » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:38 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I remember one time I was playing street hockey with my dad, and I asked him to stop playing so hard because he was beating me every time. He started letting me score and it wasn't fun at all. Never asked him to do that again, and like ORS said, it made me try harder and want to beat him even more.

I do let him beat me sometimes, but I'm pretty good at acting like I'm trying really hard which forces him to try really hard.

Yeah, sure you "let" him win. ;-7

:-D
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:39 pm

DK wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Yeah, sure you "let" him win. ;-7

:-D

Good point. !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:11 am

So that lady who had the baby at 62 is a sicko. By the time her kid is going to start college there is a good chance she's dead.

Also, the Mingu gai Pan or whatever dude is obviously a vampire or some other sort of undead and I commend the authorities for not letting him back into society
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby LooseCannon » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:38 pm

acsguitar wrote:So that lady who had the baby at 62 is a sicko. By the time her kid is going to start college there is a good chance she's dead.

If she lasts that long. :-/

I feel terrible for the kid (JJ was it?) because to her his birth was more of a science experiment or probably to make headlines, but he'll probably end up without a mother in high school.

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:12 am

Man, what is it with malaysia, first the 3 trillion dollar phone call, and now this guy has been "dead" for the past 4 years.

I can't stand all of these people who seem to be having "abnormal" (fertility drug enhanced) births. It seems that a lot of them are doing it for attention. If I remember fertility drugs are for those that have issues giving birth. This rant may seem out of place, but the 62 year old mother reminded me of those people who have octuplets, septuplets, whatever. What the heck is the point?

Heh, last time I checked, being unhappy at times was just a part of growing up. What is the point of sheltering children? It just makes incomplete adults who can't deal with criticism. Sometimes things don't role your way. Tough.
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 6)

Previous

Return to General Talk