Man Sues Michael Jordan - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Man Sues Michael Jordan

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:24 pm

Coppermine wrote:I just figured it out; ACS isn't around and AA is on vacation... guess there's no one to get us all excited about boobies and left-wing politics

!+)

Ted Kennedy in a strip club? What?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:24 pm

chadlincoln wrote:He's just over six feet tall. Jordan is 6'6.

If this goes through, I'm suing Madison because I type like Madison and people keep asking me why I post so much mistaking me for him and I'm plain tired of it. I'm gonna sue Madison for $278 because that's my roto teams batting average.

No you don't. I don't use run on sentences. Too many commas maybe, but no run on sentences. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dissent » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:22 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
dissent wrote:I think I'm going to sue Brad Pitt. I look exactly like the guy, so I should have the opportunity to sleep with Angelina Jolie!

You're 2 1/2 days late with that comment.

My love for Angelina has no expiration date.
dissent
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:29 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
acsguitar wrote:That guy looks like a crack head :-D

?
What makes him look like a crack head?

he looks stoned in that picture. and obviously the story doesn't help out his case but if you'd like to go down the "I'm a racist" path please go ahead.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:47 am

acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

?

he looks stoned in that picture. and obviously the story doesn't help out his case but if you'd like to go down the "I'm a racist" path please go ahead.

He looks "stoned"...on crack?

I didn't say, imply, or even think that you are a racist, or that your statement was racist, I just found it funny that you were somehow able to ascertain, from a single small picture that looks as if it's taken from a video, that this guy looks like a crack head. I don't know how many crack heads you've spent time around, but I've known a few, and none of them had gym memberships or wore Jordans.

But since you opened up the race debate, ask yourself honestly, would you have made that comment if the guy was white? What do you think led you to mistake this guy for a crack head?
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:47 am

acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

?

acs only likes Japanese people.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:53 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

?

I didn't say, imply, or even think that you are a racist, or that your statement was racist, I just found it funny that you were somehow able to ascertain, from a single small picture that looks as if it's taken from a video, that this guy looks like a crack head. I don't know how many crack heads you've spent time around, but I've known a few, and none of them had gym memberships or wore Jordans.

But since you opened up the race debate, ask yourself honestly, would you have made that comment if the guy was white? What do you think led you to mistake this guy for a crack head?

Well the story first off makes me think that he's a crack head and the fact that I've seen many crack heads in the cities I've lived in makes me look at him and say yea he's a crack head. And if he was white and looked like a crack head I woulda said the same thing.

And the fact that he says he has a gym membership doesn't mean he doesn't smoke crack
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby DK » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:11 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

?

To be fair, if he was white and suing Michael Jordan because they looked alike, I'd probably assume he was on crack, too. :D
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:47 pm

DK wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

?

To be fair, if he was white and suing Michael Jordan because they looked alike, I'd probably assume he was on crack, too. :D

nice :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Madison » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:29 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
DK wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

?

nice :-b

:-b Agreed with DK though. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk