Return to General Talk

Smokin' In The Drive Thru

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Smokin' In The Drive Thru

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:21 am

Drive-Thru Pot Smoke Gives Pair Away

POSTED: 7:33 pm EDT July 1, 2006
UPDATED: 7:33 pm EDT July 1, 2006

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A pair of accused pot smokers apparently picked the wrong day to use the drive-thru window at a KFC restaurant.

Two men pulled up to the restaurant's window and asked for the "Wednesday special" while a couple of narcotics detectives were inside ordering their food as a cloud of marijuana smoke wafted into the restaurant, police said.

The detectives then spotted the men smoking what one of the cops called "the biggest marijuana cigar you ever saw."

The detectives went outside and arrested 23-year-old Charles Morris and 26-year-old Gregory Quick, both of Buffalo. They were charged with possession of marijuana and smoking it in public.

One of the detectives said he got the cashier to refund the pot smokers' money for the Wednesday special.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:53 am

Marijuana Cigar???

I like when cops/detectives pretend they don't know the slang.

BLUNT ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:53 am

The Schnozzberries taste like Schnozzberries...

Did they look like this?

If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Fireball Express » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:17 am

Another "Paying the Price for Stupidity" story.

Good way to get busted is smoking in public.
On top of that most drive thrus have security cameras.
It's obvious that pot clouds your sense of judgement.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:52 pm

they were probably really high..

when you go through a drive through.. where your two cm away from the restaurant with people possibly watching.. and the person at the door able to smell what your smoking in the car your pretty stupidl..

you wana smoke a blunt go smoke it somwhere private or in a forest or somethin where no ones there..

they probably had the munchies.. shouldve let them eat their "wednesday special"
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)

Postby Coppermine » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:49 am

sportsguy138 wrote:they were probably really high..

when you go through a drive through.. where your two cm away from the restaurant with people possibly watching.. and the person at the door able to smell what your smoking in the car your pretty stupidl..

you wana smoke a blunt go smoke it somwhere private or in a forest or somethin where no ones there..

they probably had the munchies.. shouldve let them eat their "wednesday special"

You do a lot of smoking in the forest? I don't know, just seems like a funny image to me.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Re: Smokin' In The Drive Thru

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:57 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A pair of accused pot smokers apparently picked the wrong day to use the drive-thru window at a KFC restaurant.

Two men pulled up to the restaurant's window and asked for the "Wednesday special" while a couple of narcotics detectives were inside ordering their food as a cloud of marijuana smoke wafted into the restaurant, police said.

The detectives then spotted the men smoking what one of the cops called "the biggest marijuana cigar you ever saw."

The detectives went outside and arrested 23-year-old Charles Morris and 26-year-old Gregory Quick, both of Buffalo. They were charged with possession of marijuana and smoking it in public.

One of the detectives said he got the cashier to refund the pot smokers' money for the Wednesday special.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank God! :-°
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Smokin' In The Drive Thru

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:27 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Thank God! :-°

Yeah, I thought that was funny too. Both, because it happened and because they found it important enough to print it. :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:43 am

Oh man one time in highschool my friends and I were indulging and one of them was a rookie/lightweight.

We decided that wendys burgers was the answer so we drove to the drive through.

The wendys is on a busy main road where lots of cops drive by.

Well my buddy wasn't from that part of town and when a cop drove by at like 50 mph he freaked out and drove away without getting my food.

Then he wouldn't go back and get it after I explained to him that it was ok that a cop drove by.

What a jerk. My stomach misses that spicy chicken sandwich to this day.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:45 am

acsguitar wrote:My stomach misses that spicy chicken sandwich to this day.

Your story brings a tear to my eye acs. :,-( O:-)

On a side note...did they have spicy chicken sandwiches way back when you were in high school? ;-7 :-]
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk