pwned? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

pwned?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How do you pronounce pwned?

"pawned"
1
3%
"powned"
20
67%
"owned"
9
30%
 
Total votes : 30

Postby blankman » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:48 pm

Its for computer geeks and losers.

I'd never say it, so I have no idea how it'd be pronounced.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:15 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:46 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:54 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.
Image
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2210
Joined: 14 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:31 am

The_Met_Threat wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.



?????? noob to what? geek terminology?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:07 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.



?????? noob to what? geek terminology?


Pretty sure the ;-7 indicated that he was kidding about the cards.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:13 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.



?????? noob to what? geek terminology?


Pretty sure the ;-7 indicated that he was kidding about the cards.


Agreed. I just hate the "pwned" thing and the things that it spawned. :-/
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:50 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.



?????? noob to what? geek terminology?


Pretty sure the ;-7 indicated that he was kidding about the cards.


Agreed. I just hate the "pwned" thing and the things that it spawned. :-/

[)0|\|+ |\/|4|<3 |\/|3 |-|4><0|2 \|/0|_|
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Coppermine » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:15 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.



?????? noob to what? geek terminology?


Pretty sure the ;-7 indicated that he was kidding about the cards.


Agreed. I just hate the "pwned" thing and the things that it spawned. :-/

[)0|\|+ |\/|4|<3 |\/|3 |-|4><0|2 \|/0|_|


Man, that makes my brain hurt.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Coppermine wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Never heard it spoken... would prefer to never hear anyone try to speak it..


Agreed. I'm about to issue some cards here. ;-7

It's "owned". :-°


i dont know this GEEK terminology but why the threat of cards??

im confused...


cuz hes a noob.



?????? noob to what? geek terminology?


Pretty sure the ;-7 indicated that he was kidding about the cards.


Agreed. I just hate the "pwned" thing and the things that it spawned. :-/

[)0|\|+ |\/|4|<3 |\/|3 |-|4><0|2 \|/0|_|


Man, that makes my brain hurt.


haha youve just been haxored.
Image
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2210
Joined: 14 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Livenoste and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact