Scott Rolen - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Scott Rolen

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby tomdoyle3 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:34 pm

DevilDriver wrote:
MentalPowerHouse wrote:What is the point of projecting his stats as if he didn't miss any games? Fact is he missed them and will miss more and that can't be ignored.

Yeah I'm sure Scott Rolen just keeps on getting bronchitis ;-7

Um, you're acting as if the bronchitis is the first "injury" he's ever had... 8-o
tomdoyle3
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DevilDriver » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:47 pm

tomdoyle3 wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
MentalPowerHouse wrote:What is the point of projecting his stats as if he didn't miss any games? Fact is he missed them and will miss more and that can't be ignored.

Um, you're acting as if the bronchitis is the first "injury" he's ever had... 8-o
Did you read previous post? He's saying that because he missed time earlier in the season, he's bound to miss more time, and therefore his missed time needs to be taken into account. That's not true because his earlier missed time was due to BRONCHITIS.
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:23 pm

DevilDriver wrote:
tomdoyle3 wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:

Did you read previous post? He's saying that because he missed time earlier in the season, he's bound to miss more time, and therefore his missed time needs to be taken into account. That's not true because his earlier missed time was due to BRONCHITIS.

What does it matter why he was out before? The guy is injury prone and could easily miss time again. What you're saying is equally bogus. Becuase he was out with BRONCHITIS means he's invincible now and will absolutely not miss any more games?
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DevilDriver » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:56 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
tomdoyle3 wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:

What does it matter why he was out before? The guy is injury prone and could easily miss time again. What you're saying is equally bogus. Becuase he was out with BRONCHITIS means he's invincible now and will absolutely not miss any more games?

Scott Rolen is injury prone, but the time he missed earlier in the season should not be taken into account because it wasn't an injury, it was bronchitis. I was simply responding to the MentalPowerHouse post, which said that his bronchitis needs to be taken into account in the future, which is obviously untrue.
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby ds209 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:05 pm

Rolen has had no problems with his shoulder this year. Everyone keeps bringing up the fact that hes injury prone but what he is doing this season is amazing. Before the season he was expected to be taking many days off and that hasnt at all been the case this season.
ds209
College Coach
College Coach

Postby tomdoyle3 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:50 pm

DevilDriver wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
tomdoyle3 wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:

Scott Rolen is injury prone, but the time he missed earlier in the season should not be taken into account because it wasn't an injury, it was bronchitis. I was simply responding to the MentalPowerHouse post, which said that his bronchitis needs to be taken into account in the future, which is obviously untrue.

Ok, I was just making sure that you know that he is injury prone. ;-D
tomdoyle3
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers