I think this team looks better - Opinion! - WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

I think this team looks better - Opinion! - WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I think this team looks better - Opinion! - WHIR

Postby 3BorDie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:59 pm

Yahoo! 8 team Head-to-Head League(4 keepers)

CATS: R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OBP, W, CG, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

C Pierzynski
1B Helton
2B Weeks
SS Guillen
3B Zimmerman
IF Iguchi
OF Damon
OF Abreu
OF Baldelli
OF Griffey Jr.
Util F. Sanchez
Util Bonds
BN Gomes
BN Er. Chavez

SP Schmidt
SP Arroyo
SP Verlander
P Saito
P Burnett
P Robertson
RP Putz
RP Coffey
RP C. Cordero
BN Penny
BN Prior
BN Willis

OK, I have been sitting in last place for weeks and I made some changes. I hope they improved my team! I dropped Casey Blake and picked up Burnett on the DL. I think he will do good this season. I also picked up Prior who I think will heat up sooner or later. After Burnett was activated, I dropped Benson and Sean Casey and picked up Saito. I can't believe that I have Chavez and Gomes benched, but they aren't producing right now. The only OF out there right now is Gary Matthews, Jr. Is there anyone that I should drop to pick him or any other player up? Thanks for the help! Drop a link and I'll try to help you out!
3BorDie
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Swami » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:03 pm

Very nice moves. Burnett will be a solid option and in your case Prior is low risk high reward. Bonds would be the only guy I would really think of dropping for Matthews. He's a lot of hype to me. Also I would start Chavez over him.
Please take a look
The Swami
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Hitchcock » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:04 pm

I myself have been sitting in the cellar recently so I know the feeling. But the way I look at your team is kind of like mine. I think you need A LOT more power to get some more HR and RBI and even Runs.

Hopefully Burnett and Prior can come back strong for you and Willis is starting to heat up (plus you never know if he'll be traded before the deadline).

If your already in last and really have nothing to lose try and move whoever you can really minus people you plan on keeping. I'd try an move Helton to someone, b/c he'll get you avg and prob. OBP, but you may be able to get some pop in return..

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... highlight=
^^Thanks to Smoovethug for the sharp sig.
Hitchcock
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team