Please help me with the Saves category - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Please help me with the Saves category

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby BeautifulBrunette » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:39 pm

warrick95 wrote:BeautifulBrunette- What did you do with MacDougal?

Warrick, I dropped him about 2 weeks ago, after he had zero saves in nearly 6 weeks (but blew a couple) and pretty much killed me every week in ERA and WHIP. In the few weeks since I've unloaded him, I've won every pitching category (W, K's, ERA, WHIP) except Saves, which I wasn't winning anyway. So while he did get picked up off the WW immediately, he's inflating someone else's stats. :*)

But I have been thinking about tanking the Saves category. I mean, I'm not going to drop Kim or Lopez but I may get another studly middle reliever or two in there to help me with ERA, WHIP, etc. I'm really happy with what Soriano has done for my team -- he's made a real difference for me stat-wise. I hope his injury isn't real serious....

Thanks for your input Warrick, as well as you other guys who responded. I'm in 3rd place in my 12 team H2H, heading into the next to last week of the regular season. Not too bad for a rookie, eh? My goal is 2nd place, so I can get the 1st round bye (the guy in 1st place has a commanding lead). ;-D :-D
BeautifulBrunette
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers