You Know You Are A Redneck if... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

You Know You Are A Redneck if...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:31 am

knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I was waiting for the "When you put ketchup on your Filet Mignon" photo. :-P

Are you calling the original poster of this thread a redneck?

well, he is from Nebraska ;-7

Listen - I would NOT put ketchup on filet mignon, nor would I put it on Prime Rib. If anything I'd use au jus or just a touch of horseradish, but I've only done that once or twice. I only put ketchup on steaks, so let's not go crazy with my ketchup love.

As for being a redneck because I'm from Nebraska, that's not quite right, either. There's about 1.8 million people in Nebraska. A solid half of them live in Lincoln and Omaha, which are reasonably decent-sized metro areas. More than 60% of the state lives within 75 miles of these two towns, if I remember correctly.

Yes, there are LOTS of rednecks in Nebraska, but the majority of us are pretty normal, modern people.

And we have all of our teeth. ;-)

I got some redneck in me. !+)

Do have all my teeth though.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:33 am

knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I was waiting for the "When you put ketchup on your Filet Mignon" photo. :-P

Listen - I would NOT put ketchup on filet mignon, nor would I put it on Prime Rib. If anything I'd use au jus or just a touch of horseradish, but I've only done that once or twice. I only put ketchup on steaks, so let's not go crazy with my ketchup love.

As for being a redneck because I'm from Nebraska, that's not quite right, either. There's about 1.8 million people in Nebraska. A solid half of them live in Lincoln and Omaha, which are reasonably decent-sized metro areas. More than 60% of the state lives within 75 miles of these two towns, if I remember correctly.

Yes, there are LOTS of rednecks in Nebraska, but the majority of us are pretty normal, modern people.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're a redneck if you don't know filet mignon is steak.
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby knapplc » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:36 am

Chrisy Moltisanti wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure you're a redneck if you don't know filet mignon is steak.

Whatever. :^
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk