Warned for wearing a hat - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Warned for wearing a hat

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:38 pm

Fireball Express wrote:
WhiteHot wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I've said it before, I'll say it again.... A man should not be judged by what is on top of his head but what is inside it.
Relax.


That's just something that baldies say.


You my friend, have yet to learn what makes a man a man.


a pair of testicles?
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WhiteHot » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:49 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
WhiteHot wrote:
acsguitar wrote:And I have a full head of hair :-D


Then why do you need a hat?


Why would the guy in your av need a hat WH? A lot of what you say does not make a lot of sense. :-?


He plays baseball...MLB requires them to wear uniforms! Since acsguitarist works in an office, I doubt he's a professional baseball player!
WhiteHot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1622
Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Argentina

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:51 pm

WhiteHot wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
WhiteHot wrote:
acsguitar wrote:And I have a full head of hair :-D


Then why do you need a hat?


Why would the guy in your av need a hat WH? A lot of what you say does not make a lot of sense. :-?


He plays baseball...MLB requires them to wear uniforms! Since acsguitarist works in an office, I doubt he's a professional baseball player!


You never wear a hat? Personally, I wear my hat nearly everywhere if I'm not at work. I just found it odd that you assumed the only good reason to wear a hat is because you're bald. Oh, and I'm not bald either.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby WhiteHot » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:00 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You never wear a hat? Personally, I wear my hat nearly everywhere if I'm not at work. I just found it odd that you assumed the only good reason to wear a hat is because you're bald. Oh, and I'm not bald either.


I wear a hat when I play softball...that's it.

Otherwise, I let my gorgeous locks be admired by the world.
WhiteHot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1622
Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Argentina

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:05 pm

josebach wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Keep wearing the hat and tell them if they're gonna punish you over it then have fun fixing the computers themselves. ;-D


hahah I'd love to..its getting to the point where I'm gonna tell off the CIO or punch him in the face I haven't decided which yet. Maybee I'll just remote into his work computer and plant porn on it :-D


Aren't you posting all of this stuff from a work computer? Doesn't posting some of this stuff seem a bit risky to you? :-?

I guess you're the IT guy so you oughtta know what's safe and what's not. In that case, go with gay porn. ;-D


Hopefully your bosses don't play fantasy baseball. :-? :-)


The reason I said that is because my work Internet is configured in such a way that every page I look at is stored on a cache in a work server. Therefore if I was to look at porn or something, there would be physical proof in the form of a URL contained on a company server. At my work, I would refrain from posting anything that said I was going to punch my boss in the face or frame him in some way. That's all I meant. ;-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:15 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:
WhiteHot wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I've said it before, I'll say it again.... A man should not be judged by what is on top of his head but what is inside it.
Relax.


That's just something that baldies say.


You my friend, have yet to learn what makes a man a man.


a pair of testicles?


What if you have three? Does that make me 1 1/2 men?


Testes... testes... one, two... THREEEEE???




















I really don't have three testicles... I have five! :-b
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2036
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:18 pm

Image
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:24 pm

WhiteHot wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You never wear a hat? Personally, I wear my hat nearly everywhere if I'm not at work. I just found it odd that you assumed the only good reason to wear a hat is because you're bald. Oh, and I'm not bald either.


I wear a hat when I play softball...that's it.

Otherwise, I let my gorgeous locks be admired by the world.


youre creepy.

i bet you wear an abe lincoln hate during your softball games.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 pm

josebach wrote:
I really don't have three testicles... I have five! :-b


Oooh, Oooh! My speedo fits like a glove!
















Ok, that was bad. I'm just giddy there's a four day weekend coming up!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2036
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:57 pm

Ok well this post has certainly gone down hill.. thanks for all your help...except for coppermine :-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact