N.B.A. Draft. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

N.B.A. Draft.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:55 pm

Thank you Mr. Johnson and Michael Jordan for picking the best basketball player in the draft and not selecting the best athlete. ;-D ;-D ;-D Morrison is definitely a much better fit with Raymond, Okefor, Wallace and May.
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby so0perspam » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:01 pm

Ugh Shelden Williams to Atlanta .... was hoping he'd fall to the Warriors at 9.
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:17 pm

Forget Telfair. The Celtics could have gotten Gay. This sucks. :-C
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:23 pm

so now the rockets trade gay for battier? seems like a moronic move by the grizz.

hard to argue with jerry west though. he is a b ball genius.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby KPucks » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:25 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
so0perspam wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:i agree.

i wish the bulls would have scooped him up, we just didnt need him.

emeka, sean may and adam morrison?? not bad bobcats.


Not to mention Raymond Felton and Gerald Wallace. Good team in the making.


oh yea definetly. but i heard felton may be out all year due to microfractures in his knee.


I think you are confusing Felton with Rashad McCants, Felton's UNC teammate. I haven't heard anything on Felton, but McCants is out for the year.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1913
Joined: 6 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby so0perspam » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:so now the rockets trade gay for battier? seems like a moronic move by the grizz.

hard to argue with jerry west though. he is a b ball genius.


Are you kidding me??? Gay is a TON better than Battier. Great move by the Grizzlies and Jerry West. I don't understand why Houston would make that deal. :-°
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:31 pm

so0perspam wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:so now the rockets trade gay for battier? seems like a moronic move by the grizz.

hard to argue with jerry west though. he is a b ball genius.


Are you kidding me??? Gay is a TON better than Battier. Great move by the Grizzlies and Jerry West. I don't understand why Houston would make that deal. :-°


yea i think i got a bit confused, trying to eat and yell at the white sox.

i think this is a great move by the grizz.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:32 pm

KPucks wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
so0perspam wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:i agree.

i wish the bulls would have scooped him up, we just didnt need him.

emeka, sean may and adam morrison?? not bad bobcats.


Not to mention Raymond Felton and Gerald Wallace. Good team in the making.


oh yea definetly. but i heard felton may be out all year due to microfractures in his knee.


I think you are confusing Felton with Rashad McCants, Felton's UNC teammate. I haven't heard anything on Felton, but McCants is out for the year.


yes youre right. my bad.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:44 pm

isiah...

i wish there was a shaking your head in disgust and embarressment emoticon.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby go_jays_go » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:30 pm

The Knicks are really something else.. :-°
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Oct. 21
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact