keeper leagues....please read - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

keeper leagues....please read

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

keeper leagues....please read

Postby bigdawg78 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:29 am

hello everyone...i am currently in my 5th or so yr of playing Fantasy Baseball... 3rd yr actually competitive though... and i have recently started wondering about keeper leagues... i have never been in one to date, and would very much like to get into one... do they have keeper leagues that start at mid season? if not does anyone know some good sites so that i can get into 1 next yr?..

I read somewhere that they were in a keeper league that after draft the keepers would be 1 rd higher if they kept them...in other words you wouldnt be able to keep a rd1 guy...if you kept a guy you got in Rd 2 in the next draft you would lose a Rd 1 pick...i would love to get into a league like that... pls help me find a league like that, i have done yahoo searches, but the only bring back information about keeper leagues...

also one final note, that since it will be my first keeper league i would prefer it to be a free one (so i can get the feel for them) before i start making or losing money lol :) any help is very much appritiated
if you cant hang with the bigdawg get on the porch :)
bigdawg78
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:37 am

Start off by checking the classifides. If you can't find what you are looking for, try creating one yourself. Post in that section, with the league specs, and take charge. I'm sure you can find 11 others to join you in a mid year keeper.

You can essentially find whatever you are looking for if you try hard enough. But a lot easier, as I mentioned, would be to start one yourself...that way you have all the attributes you want, and you can hand pick the owners.

Good luck. ;-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby CadensDad » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:42 am

Classifieds is the best palce to start, each league has it's own rules and such. I searched for one for months never found one I liked, So I started my own. Theres plenty out there just look for them

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Baseball Leftovers