Who's next in line in Chi-town after Dempster? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who's next in line in Chi-town after Dempster?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Red Sox Nation » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:10 pm

Dump the Dempster and pick up a mid reliever who can get you some Ks and a low ERA/WHIP.
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheWinPlan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:46 pm

Red Sox Nation wrote:Dump the Dempster and pick up a mid reliever who can get you some Ks and a low ERA/WHIP.


Sounds like someome called Zumaya! ;-D
TheWinPlan
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 207
Joined: 19 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Red Sox Nation » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:39 pm

TheWinPlan wrote:
Red Sox Nation wrote:Dump the Dempster and pick up a mid reliever who can get you some Ks and a low ERA/WHIP.


Sounds like someome called Zumaya! ;-D


Yep. Him, Soriano (SEA), Shields (LAA), are good picks.
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby flowbee » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:43 pm

Dempster was like 34 in 34 for saves since last year into early this year, and then something happened to him. I think he'll turn it around
flowbee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1011
Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Red Sox Nation » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:44 pm

flowbee wrote:Dempster was like 34 in 34 for saves since last year into early this year, and then something happened to him. I think he'll turn it around


No offense to any of the Cubbies fan, but I've already gave up on them this season. Either Dusy doesn't know how to manage a team or the team's just having a downhill year.
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby statsman88 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:35 pm

he just picked up a save today with 3k's, he looked real good.
"Let's Keep The Friendly Confines Friendly" - Ernie Banks
statsman88
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 727
Joined: 19 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact