Biggest Threat to N.O. Shop Owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Biggest Threat to N.O. Shop Owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:59 am

Pablo975 wrote:Actually, AA, I'm from the sister city of Mobile about 2 hours East on I-10.....and that story reminds me WHY I chose to not take a job in NO a few years ago..... :-o


heh.. sister city.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5000
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not here.

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:10 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Pablo975 wrote:Actually, AA, I'm from the sister city of Mobile about 2 hours East on I-10.....and that story reminds me WHY I chose to not take a job in NO a few years ago..... :-o


heh.. sister city.


More like twisted sister city...

Image

Come on feel the [insert whatever you wish]
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:27 pm

when i went to NO (before katrina) the first thing the cab driver told me was that if i went to the french quarter i should "check the goods" before paying because you cant always notice the adams apple.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3766
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:38 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:when i went to NO (before katrina) the first thing the cab driver told me was that if i went to the french quarter i should "check the goods" before paying because you cant always notice the adams apple.


Why even take the risk? Honestly, is it worth the chance that 'this could be dude'?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:42 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:when i went to NO (before katrina) the first thing the cab driver told me was that if i went to the french quarter i should "check the goods" before paying because you cant always notice the adams apple.


Why even take the risk? Honestly, is it worth the chance that 'this could be dude'?


i dont do that kind stuff, i just thought it was odd and scary that i was barely in the cab and the driver already warned me about it.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3766
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:20 pm

New Orleans what a beautiful place
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:10 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Pablo975 wrote:Actually, AA, I'm from the sister city of Mobile about 2 hours East on I-10.....and that story reminds me WHY I chose to not take a job in NO a few years ago..... :-o


heh.. sister city.


More like twisted sister city...

Image

Come on feel the [insert whatever you wish]


i dont see what Sarah Jessica Parker has to do with this...
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:04 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Pablo975 wrote:Actually, AA, I'm from the sister city of Mobile about 2 hours East on I-10.....and that story reminds me WHY I chose to not take a job in NO a few years ago..... :-o


heh.. sister city.


More like twisted sister city...

Image

Come on feel the [insert whatever you wish]


i dont see what Sarah Jessica Parker has to do with this...


Thats awesome...man what a body but then you see that face...oh god. Her best role was that witch movie she fit it perfectly
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Pablo975 wrote:Actually, AA, I'm from the sister city of Mobile about 2 hours East on I-10.....and that story reminds me WHY I chose to not take a job in NO a few years ago..... :-o


heh.. sister city.


More like twisted sister city...

Image

Come on feel the [insert whatever you wish]


i dont see what Sarah Jessica Parker has to do with this...


Thats awesome...man what a body but then you see that face...oh god. Her best role was that witch movie she fit it perfectly


Come on guys, you know very well that's not SJP...







It's Christina Aguilera.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:33 pm

Harshing on Dee Snider, ah man.
Years a go I was at a stop light on Sunrise Highway and this Vette pulls up next to me. It was Dee Snider. I gave him a thumbs up and he did the same. B-)


Oh, and Copper, FYI, "Cum On Feel the Noise" is Quiet Riot not Twisted Sister.
I think a more fitting TS song would be "Ladies Boy".
What, no Rocky Horror references????
Image
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2516
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basking in the Sunshine

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact