Kemp's in the lineup tonight - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Kemp's in the lineup tonight

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Kemp's in the lineup tonight

Postby Chip1010 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:06 pm

It's a question every day for some ridiculous reason, so I figured I'd put up a notice. He's in the lineup tonight, hitting seventh. Let's hope for a hell of a next two weeks so he can keep himself in the lineup when everyone comes back from the DL.[/quote]
Chip1010
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Kemp's in the lineup tonight

Postby swyck » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Chip1010 wrote:It's a question every day for some ridiculous reason, so I figured I'd put up a notice. He's in the lineup tonight, hitting seventh. Let's hope for a hell of a next two weeks so he can keep himself in the lineup when everyone comes back from the DL.
[/quote]
I haven't figured out when he starts and when he doesnt. Anyone have any insight?
swyck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 14)

Re: Kemp's in the lineup tonight

Postby Prooks25 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:32 am

swyck wrote:
Chip1010 wrote:It's a question every day for some ridiculous reason, so I figured I'd put up a notice. He's in the lineup tonight, hitting seventh. Let's hope for a hell of a next two weeks so he can keep himself in the lineup when everyone comes back from the DL.

I haven't figured out when he starts and when he doesnt. Anyone have any insight?[/quote]
if the guy doesnt go atleast 2 for 4 the night before, he is sitting the next day. It's a trend that has continue for his entire duration on the pro team. It's ridiculous. They dont allow him to have a mediocre night, let alone a bad night.
Prooks25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby psflipper » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:50 pm

I'm personally really annoyed with the way the Dodger handle his PT. He's shown he can do some damage, let him continue to do so. I have had him on my bench all week because of this.
psflipper
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Injuries & Player Updates