See a doctor if your erection lasts for longer than 10 years - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

See a doctor if your erection lasts for longer than 10 years

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:04 pm

soxfan364 wrote:Wow, and he lives right near me. This may be the funniest/saddest part "He can no longer hug people, ride a bike, swim or wear bathing trunks"


since when does a boner keep you from swimming?
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby citybirds27 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:21 pm

Wow this sucks so much for him.
Image
citybirds27
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 220
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:03 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
soxfan364 wrote:Wow, and he lives right near me. This may be the funniest/saddest part "He can no longer hug people, ride a bike, swim or wear bathing trunks"


since when does a boner keep you from swimming?


Maybe it made him sink to the bottom. Or the opposite. Maybe it floated upward and caused him to be turned onto his back.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:15 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
soxfan364 wrote:Wow, and he lives right near me. This may be the funniest/saddest part "He can no longer hug people, ride a bike, swim or wear bathing trunks"


since when does a boner keep you from swimming?


Maybe it made him sink to the bottom. Or the opposite. Maybe it floated upward and caused him to be turned onto his back.


then the kids could play that ring toss game :-b
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Y`s Guy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:04 pm

since when does a boner keep you from swimming?


Because it's tip would attract bass and pickerel.
My Friendliness bar...recently shrunk from 11.3 to 10mm long!!
Y`s Guy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3222
(Past Year: 276)
Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: If you're reading this then there's a good chance that I'm with your girlfriend.

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
soxfan364 wrote:Wow, and he lives right near me. This may be the funniest/saddest part "He can no longer hug people, ride a bike, swim or wear bathing trunks"


since when does a boner keep you from swimming?


Maybe it made him sink to the bottom. Or the opposite. Maybe it floated upward and caused him to be turned onto his back.


then the kids could play that ring toss game :-b


that would be kinda weird..

thats @%#$^$ up man.. 8-o :-?
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8769
(Past Year: 403)
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Baltimore at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Houston at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Tampa Bay at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Atlanta at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Seattle at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Kansas City at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Pittsburgh at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
San Diego at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
NY Mets at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact