Am I doing the right thing in my head to head league??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Am I doing the right thing in my head to head league???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Am I doing the right thing in my head to head league???

Postby Lets Go Mets » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:32 pm

I've been stuck in the middle of the pack since the begining of the season.So with trades & waiver wire pick ups i'm working on an experiment.I amassed a monster pitching staff in;J.Santana,Pedro,Prior,Liriano,Schmidt,Reyes,J.Shields,Jer Weaver,Lester,Otsuka,Putz,Saito,Sosa &Walker.
I believe I will dominate in all of the pitching categories(W,L,ERA,WHIP,CG,SHO,SV,K'S)
My offense is another story the categories are-r,1b,2b,3b,hr,rbi,sb,avg.
C-McCann,1b-Cuddyer,2b-F.Lopez,SS-Rollins,3rd-A.Ram IF-H.Ramirez,OF-Berkman,Kubel,Thames & UTIL-Drew.
I believe I can take alot of these categories with the exception of HR & RBI.What do you guys think?Am I crazy or am I going in the right direction?
Hey Now!
Lets Go Mets
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:39 pm

Try the Analyze/Rate My Team Forum. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)

Postby Lets Go Mets » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:44 pm

Baseball Leftovers
Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)I think this categorizes under STRATEGY. ;-D
Hey Now!
Lets Go Mets
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: Am I doing the right thing in my head to head league???

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:02 pm

Lets Go Mets wrote:I've been stuck in the middle of the pack since the begining of the season.So with trades & waiver wire pick ups i'm working on an experiment.I amassed a monster pitching staff in;J.Santana,Pedro,Prior,Liriano,Schmidt,Reyes,J.Shields,Jer Weaver,Lester,Otsuka,Putz,Saito,Sosa &Walker.
I believe I will dominate in all of the pitching categories(W,L,ERA,WHIP,CG,SHO,SV,K'S)
My offense is another story the categories are-r,1b,2b,3b,hr,rbi,sb,avg.
C-McCann,1b-Cuddyer,2b-F.Lopez,SS-Rollins,3rd-A.Ram IF-H.Ramirez,OF-Berkman,Kubel,Thames & UTIL-Drew.
I believe I can take alot of these categories with the exception of HR & RBI.What do you guys think?Am I crazy or am I going in the right direction?

Your pitching staff is good, but your closers are not great so u may not win saves. Your O isn't too bad, but you could upgrade. I would reccomend maybe trading one of your studs with a position player and upgrading your offense. I find it easier in H2H to get a great O, dominate those Cats and wina couple Pitching stats with closers and decent starters, just my strategy though.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team