Young Cleveland Pitchers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Young Cleveland Pitchers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Young Cleveland Pitchers

Postby issyg67 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:51 pm

What do you guys think about Billy Traber and David Riske? Traber's had moments of greatness this year - 1-hitting the Yankees - but has been hit well, too. Can this guy be a solid pitcher next year?

What about Riske? Any chance he might close there in the future?
issyg67
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:33 am

Anybody have any info on these guys? Why did Traber throw just three innings today?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Clevelander » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:07 pm

traber will be an asset in our staff...ive seen 3 games with him now. he has nice control but similar to colon, he needs to get by the 1st 2 innings and then he settles down and gains control. that of course all depends on cleveland backing him up in some offense and run support otherwise he cant usually hold it. even sabathia has come down to abnormalty, he was supposed to be great and i personnally feel he hasnt proven a lock to be the ace of the staff.
riske is a nice commodity too. but given time i see him only as average...i think davis has the stuff to be better than both considering whom ive seen pitch.
Harry Doyle: Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.
Clevelander
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers