ESPN Mobile Phone - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

ESPN Mobile Phone

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ESPN Mobile Phone

Postby Smooth » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:35 pm

Does anyone have this phone? What do you think of it? Are all the baseball gamecasts, and live updates part of the service or does that use up your monthly minutes for all the time you want to view live baseball stuff?

Thanks,
Brian
Smooth
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:50 pm

Waste of money if you ask me; just another gimmick that proves ESPN is just a big marketing company instead of a sports channel.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:07 pm

Yes, big waste of money!!!

The last few years, ESPN has turned to crap. Not to mention they jacked up their fees to ridiculous numbers.

Boycott ESPN!!!
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Musketeer

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:51 pm

OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:Yes, big waste of money!!!

The last few years, ESPN has turned to crap. Not to mention they jacked up their fees to ridiculous numbers.

Boycott ESPN!!!

What fees??
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Coppermine » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:13 pm

One thing that annoys me more and more is the ESPN Insider subscription; some of the mundane things are only avaialable to "insiders." Give me a break. Plus, if you subscribe to ESPN the magazine (which gigantic and difficult to read while on the throne) you are still not what ESPN considers and Insider. I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on a story on ESPN.com just to find I need to subscribe to read it... now I just go somewhere else for my sports news. It's just as good and I don't have to sell my soul to ESPN for it.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:15 pm

Coppermine wrote:One thing that annoys me more and more is the ESPN Insider subscription; some of the mundane things are only avaialable to "insiders." Give me a break. Plus, if you subscribe to ESPN the magazine (which gigantic and difficult to read while on the throne) you are still not what ESPN considers and Insider. I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on a story on ESPN.com just to find I need to subscribe to read it... now I just go somewhere else for my sports news. It's just as good and I don't have to sell my soul to ESPN for it.

I got both in 1 package. I think that I joined Insider and it came with the rag.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Coppermine » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:17 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Coppermine wrote:One thing that annoys me more and more is the ESPN Insider subscription; some of the mundane things are only avaialable to "insiders." Give me a break. Plus, if you subscribe to ESPN the magazine (which gigantic and difficult to read while on the throne) you are still not what ESPN considers and Insider. I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on a story on ESPN.com just to find I need to subscribe to read it... now I just go somewhere else for my sports news. It's just as good and I don't have to sell my soul to ESPN for it.

I got both in 1 package. I think that I joined Insider and it came with the rag.

Funny how it works one way and not the other; then again, sometimes getting a good promotion is being in the right place at the right time. I'll tell you, I went to the furniture store on a whim the other day, and I got a great deal on a new coffeetable. I rule!
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:23 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

Funny how it works one way and not the other; then again, sometimes getting a good promotion is being in the right place at the right time. I'll tell you, I went to the furniture store on a whim the other day, and I got a great deal on a new coffeetable. I rule!

1 extra thing to take with you when you move. ;-7
Lofunzo

Postby Coppermine » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:26 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

1 extra thing to take with you when you move. ;-7

Yeah, I needed a new coffeetable anyway and I was going to wait to buy all that stuff, but I got such a great deal.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:13 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:Yes, big waste of money!!!

Boycott ESPN!!!

What fees??

They jacked up the price for Cox 500%... so Cox had to raise their cable package rates.
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Musketeer

Return to General Talk