Hudson!!!!!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Hudson!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Super GM » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:06 pm

MashinSpuds wrote:Hudson is great. Loaiza is due to implode any moment now! haha
I've been waiting since late April for Loaiza to implode. It just aint happening this year.... ;-D
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ballgame » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:36 pm

GSes wrote:well just like Harden there is a 5th, have u heard of Joe Blanton. Ya in a couple years u will more then likely be saying

THE BIG 5!!!!!! thats prtty scary.

I JUST got through watching Blanton tonight against the Frisco Roughriders. I'll tell you, he looks good, although he nabbed the loss against rehabbing Ismael Valdez (maybe, I left after Blanton got pulled). His curveball looks awesome. His fastball looks very strong. But after the Roughriders saw him once, they seemed to start getting really good swings against him and the Roughriders are very overmatched right now, since they have a ton of guys from A ball or marginal guys playing right now. I don't know how old Blanton is, but I don't think he's on the level of the Big 4. He looks good, and definitely major league quality, but not a Mulder-Zito-Hudson-Harden quality. However, if he's the 5th starter, other teams are gonna fear even catching the tail end of the A's rotation.
ballgame
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers