Help me get out of the basement - WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Help me get out of the basement - WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Help me get out of the basement - WHIR

Postby napes22 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:53 pm

Yahoo 12 team roto. 5x5 (R, HR, RBI, SB, Avg/ W, S, K, ERA, WHIP)

My team has been falling further and further to the bottom of the standings, but it has potential...just numerous slumping players. How can I improve this team? Everyone wants Utley, but I haven't been offered a reasonable trade for him yet. My pitching is a little hurting and needs some time to recover from Peavy's bad start ( I traded him). What can I do to improve. I will help you if you help me.

C B. McCann
1B D. Ortiz
2B C. Utley
3B E. Chavez
SS I. Kinsler
OF J. Pierre
OF M. Ordóñez
OF T. Hunter
Util P. Fielder
BN J. Peralta
BN J. Gomes

Pos Pitchers
SP M. Buerhle
SP J. Lackey
RP J. Nathan
RP M. Gonzalez
P J. Bonderman
P C. Hamels
P F. Rodney
P J. Francis
BN D. Bush
BN Z. Duke
DL T. Walker
DL E. Gagne
napes22
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

improvements

Postby kovu65 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:38 pm

Im also Yahoo rotiss (9tm & 12tm leagues) and was near the bottom in the 9 tm until last 3 weeks or so when I have climbed up to 4th (by a half point but still...)
It turns out I'm a free agent addict. I have less than half of my original draftees (one was autodraft/other, well it's my first year and I didn't know enough to pick better) On Yahoo there are always columns (the Wire and MLB Skinny) that have rising/falling players and closer situations for some teams and I have used that info plus my rookie instincts to add/drop players trying to help my team and have done well so far.
Some names off the top of my head from these lists are G Matthews Jr/Tex, M Thames/Det, R Baldelli/TB, M DeRosa/Tex, D Johnson/Oak, F Sanchez/Pit and C Patterson/Bal
I still dont know enough to say who will bounce back or not but I can see by the numbers who is better or worse than last month and for me, I guess I'd rather change to someone better now than hope someone gets better later
kovu65
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby napes22 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:27 pm

Anyone with position improvement/Trade advice? Could use it.
napes22
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team