Ricky Nolasco- Starting Pitcher- Florida Marlins - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Ricky Nolasco- Starting Pitcher- Florida Marlins

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Ricky Nolasco- Starting Pitcher- Florida Marlins

Postby NolascoForGod » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:27 pm

This guy's stock is extremely high right now, I encourage all owners, especially in keeper leauges to find a way to put him on your team if he is available, 18 earned runs in 52 innings is proof enough he's on his way to being a star, and having five wins for the Marlins isn't that bad either, if he was on a big market team he would be 9-1 with the stuff he has, all you un-believers better wipe away all your doubts, Ricky Nolasco is for real.
NolascoForGod
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Ricky Nolasco- Starting Pitcher- Florida Marlins

Postby Red Sox Nation » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:28 pm

NolascoForGod wrote:This guy's stock is extremely high right now, I encourage all owners, especially in keeper leauges to find a way to put him on your team if he is available, 18 earned runs in 52 innings is proof enough he's on his way to being a star, and having five wins for the Marlins isn't that bad either, if he was on a big market team he would be 9-1 with the stuff he has, all you un-believers better wipe away all your doubts, Ricky Nolasco is for real.

Josh Johnson of FLA? B-)
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Ricky Nolasco- Starting Pitcher- Florida Marlins

Postby champy41 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:36 am

NolascoForGod wrote:This guy's stock is extremely high right now, I encourage all owners, especially in keeper leauges to find a way to put him on your team if he is available, 18 earned runs in 52 innings is proof enough he's on his way to being a star, and having five wins for the Marlins isn't that bad either, if he was on a big market team he would be 9-1 with the stuff he has, all you un-believers better wipe away all your doubts, Ricky Nolasco is for real.

i hope all u said is true, i've added him in my 12 and 14 team leagues. his numbers over last month look great and marlins are playing solid right now. they got some good young pitchers over there. willis, johnson, olsen, nolasco, not bad group to work with.
champy41
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby NolascoForGod » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:44 am

I guarantee that Either Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco or Scott Olsen will be Cy Young Candidates over the next 2-3 years
NolascoForGod
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby boyz35 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:59 pm

Well, their division is about as weak as it gets, besides the Mets; but Johnson had 2 wins despite tough matchups last week....Smoltz (even if he's on the Braves), and Halladay. Lets see how the inter-league play goes.
boyz35
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Injuries & Player Updates