Scientolgy vs the Internet - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Scientolgy vs the Internet

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:23 pm

There is a big Scientology office? in washington d.c. I like to point and laugh when I walked by. Maybee I shouldn't have done that :-o
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby blankman » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:18 pm

acsguitar wrote:There is a big Scientology office? in washington d.c. I like to point and laugh when I walked by. Maybee I shouldn't have done that :-o


They're going to get you!!! :-o
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:51 pm

blankman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:There is a big Scientology office? in washington d.c. I like to point and laugh when I walked by. Maybee I shouldn't have done that :-o


They're going to get you!!! :-o


Well there's this weird guy sitting in a tree outside my window.....
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:37 pm

acsguitar wrote:
blankman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:There is a big Scientology office? in washington d.c. I like to point and laugh when I walked by. Maybee I shouldn't have done that :-o


They're going to get you!!! :-o


Well there's this weird guy sitting in a tree outside my window.....


Don't worry, that's just me.
Image
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:41 am

man that video was creepy I turned it off after they showed the corpse and said she was being eatin by roaches

Maybee thats why I didn't get good sleep last night
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby CubsFan7724 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:49 am

acsguitar wrote:man that video was creepy I turned it off after they showed the corpse and said she was being eatin by roaches

Maybee thats why I didn't get good sleep last night

You didn't even get to see the guy who was killed by scalding hot water in a bath tub. Like his skin was just gone.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:57 pm

CubsFan7724 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:man that video was creepy I turned it off after they showed the corpse and said she was being eatin by roaches

Maybee thats why I didn't get good sleep last night

You didn't even get to see the guy who was killed by scalding hot water in a bath tub. Like his skin was just gone.


Yea i'm glad I turned it off.

It wouldn't have been so bad if not for that NIN/DOOM music
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact