Idea stolen from the Light Side... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Idea stolen from the Light Side...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Idea stolen from the Light Side...

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:44 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Word.


I think you must get to work about the same time as me Copper. About 7 CT, it seems like it's just me and you around here. :-D


I get in at 8 ET, so yeah, you're right. Then again, I'm filling in on my old job so that's the only reason I'm in now and able to post all day long; next week it's back to doing real work. :-[
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Idea stolen from the Light Side...

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:29 am

Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Word.


I think you must get to work about the same time as me Copper. About 7 CT, it seems like it's just me and you around here. :-D


I get in at 8 ET, so yeah, you're right. Then again, I'm filling in on my old job so that's the only reason I'm in now and able to post all day long; next week it's back to doing real work. :-[


Are you leaving us again Copper? :~(
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Idea stolen from the Light Side...

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:48 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Word.


I think you must get to work about the same time as me Copper. About 7 CT, it seems like it's just me and you around here. :-D


I get in at 8 ET, so yeah, you're right. Then again, I'm filling in on my old job so that's the only reason I'm in now and able to post all day long; next week it's back to doing real work. :-[


Are you leaving us again Copper? :~(


Yeah, I won't be on nearly as much as I have been in the past week or two. I'm going to make more of an effort to check in though when I can. Geez, I missed checking in one day this week and I missed all kinds of drama.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Idea stolen from the Light Side...

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:50 am

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Word.


I think you must get to work about the same time as me Copper. About 7 CT, it seems like it's just me and you around here. :-D


I get in at 8 ET, so yeah, you're right. Then again, I'm filling in on my old job so that's the only reason I'm in now and able to post all day long; next week it's back to doing real work. :-[


Are you leaving us again Copper? :~(


Yeah, I won't be on nearly as much as I have been in the past week or two. I'm going to make more of an effort to check in though when I can. Geez, I missed checking in one day this week and I missed all kinds of drama.


I think you need to get your priorities straight
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact